Review: could Simethicone cause Diverticulitis intestinal?
Summary: Diverticulitis intestinal is reported only by a few people who take Simethicone.
We study 455 people who have side effects while taking Simethicone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Diverticulitis intestinal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Simethicone and have Diverticulitis intestinal >>>
Simethicone has active ingredients of simethicone. It is often used in gas gangrene. (latest outcomes from 642 Simethicone users)
Diverticulitis intestinal (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the intestinal wall) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, arterial disorder, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 140 Diverticulitis intestinal patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 454 people reported to have side effects when taking Simethicone. Among them, 1 people (0.22%) has Diverticulitis Intestinal.
Time on Simethicone when people have Diverticulitis intestinal * :
Gender of people who have Diverticulitis intestinal when taking Simethicone * :
|Diverticulitis intestinal||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Diverticulitis intestinal when taking Simethicone * :
|Diverticulitis intestinal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Diverticulitis intestinal when taking Simethicone ** :
How people recovered from Diverticulitis intestinal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dipyrone inj (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tpn (1 people, 100.00%)
- Metronidazole (1 people, 100.00%)
- Meziocillin sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diverticulitis Intestinal while taking Simethicone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Simethicone and have Diverticulitis Intestinal
- support group for people who take Simethicone
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis Intestinal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Latuda for a 35-year old man with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Diverticulitis Intestinal
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atenolol, Vitamin B12 for a 58-year old woman with Low Egfr, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Oesophagitis Ulcerative, Diverticulitis Intestinal, Fibromyalgia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
- A study of side effects of Armour Thyroid for a 52-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Diverticulitis Intestinal, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Rosuvastatin Calcium, Xarelto, Lyrica, Accupril, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 58-year old man with Heart Attack, Arterial Disorder, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease. The patient has Diverticulitis Intestinal, Heart Mri
Recent Simethicone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zantac, Simethicone for a 69-year old woman who has Gastrinoma
- Comparions of Simethicone, Klonopin (Roche) - 0.5MG for a 27-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro (Forest Labs) - EQ 10MG BASE, Simethicone for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of SIMETHICONE, FAMOTIDINE for a 82-year old man who has Stomachache
- Comparions of Xeloda (Hlr) - 500MG, Simethicone for a 61-year old woman who has Cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.