Simvastatin and Anal fissure - from FDA reports
Anal fissure is found among people who take Simvastatin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Furosemide, and have Renal failure chronic. This review analyzes which people have Anal fissure with Simvastatin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 142,404 people who have side effects when taking Simvastatin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
142,404 people reported to have side effects when taking Simvastatin.
Among them, 125 people (0.09%) have Anal fissure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anal fissure when taking Simvastatin *:
- female: 91.06 %
- male: 8.94 %
Age of people who have Anal fissure when taking Simvastatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.85 %
- 20-29: 0.85 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 2.56 %
- 60+: 95.73 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Renal Failure Chronic (98 people, 78.40%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 1.60%)
- Proctalgia (2 people, 1.60%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 1.60%)
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukaemia (2 people, 1.60%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (101 people, 80.80%)
- Furosemide (101 people, 80.80%)
- Carvedilol (100 people, 80.00%)
- Digoxin (99 people, 79.20%)
- Allopurinol (99 people, 79.20%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Haemorrhoids (106 people, 84.80%)
- Anaemia (103 people, 82.40%)
- Rectal Haemorrhage (102 people, 81.60%)
- Pain (102 people, 81.60%)
- Fatigue (101 people, 80.80%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anal fissure when taking Simvastatin?
- Check symptoms - is anal fissure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnal fissure and drugs with ingredients of simvastatin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnal fissure and Simvastatin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Simvastatin has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Simvastatin 149,077 users)
Anal fissure has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, renal failure chronic, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 2,928 Anal fissure patients).
Browse all side effects of Simvastatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Anal fissureAnal fissure
Could your condition cause Anal fissureAnal fissure
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
User reviews to the study
I have been experiencing breast pain and tenderness for a couple of years sporadically and it is really getting me down. I have previously sought treatment to rule out breast cancer Andy all tests have previously come back clear. I have been taking Simvastatin and a previous cholesterol drug ...
I have taken 80 mg. of Simvastatin since my open heart surgery in 2001. My rectal bleeding started 1 1/2 years ago when a Doctor prescribed Naproxen - that was followed by massive rectal hemorrhaging. My Doctor immediately stopped use of Naproxen, all aspirin and Simvastatin, and the bleeding ...
Help! I'm on holiday and am suffering 24/7 with anal fissure bleeding, this is becoming difficult and embaressing, I have had my in checked the same week I went abroad and my reading was a good one. Do I stop my warfarin for one evening? I don't feel ill enough to visit a local GP or hospital, I ...
Was on lovastatin and woke up one day with a speak delay. Had tests ran indicated that I didn't have a stroke or bleeding on the brain. Still am having trouble speaking. Does anyone know how long this will last?