Review: could Simvastatin cause Blood urine present?
Summary: Blood urine present is found among people who take Simvastatin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 77,553 people who have side effects while taking Simvastatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 204 have Blood urine present. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine present and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Blood urine present >>>
Simvastatin has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 80,902 Simvastatin users)
Blood urine present
Blood urine present has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 5,788 Blood urine present patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 77,532 people reported to have side effects when taking Simvastatin. Among them, 204 people (0.26%) have Blood Urine Present.
Time on Simvastatin when people have Blood urine present * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood urine present||37.14%||20.00%||2.86%||22.86%||5.71%||11.43%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood urine present when taking Simvastatin * :
|Blood urine present||0.00%||0.00%||0.53%||0.00%||2.11%||8.95%||20.00%||68.42% |
Severity of Blood urine present when taking Simvastatin ** :
How people recovered from Blood urine present ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (61 people, 29.90%)
- Hypertension (35 people, 17.16%)
- Pain (22 people, 10.78%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (22 people, 10.78%)
- Atrial fibrillation (22 people, 10.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (67 people, 32.84%)
- Lisinopril (43 people, 21.08%)
- Lipitor (29 people, 14.22%)
- Metformin hcl (27 people, 13.24%)
- Atenolol (24 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of simvastatin and blood urine present on
Do you have Blood Urine Present while taking Simvastatin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Blood Urine Present
- support group for people who take Simvastatin
- support group for people who have Blood Urine Present
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Hydroxyzine, Effexor Xr for a 36-year old woman with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Estradiol, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 70-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Postmenopause, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Shoulder Blade Pain, Pain - Shoulder, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, ASA, Plavix, Actos, Metformin, Glucotrol, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zocor, Glipizide, Byetta for a 73-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Parkinsonian Rest Tremor, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependenet.
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Lovaza, Trilipix, Simvastatin, Qsymia for a 43-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Loss. The patient has Muscle Spasms
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
Recent Simvastatin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nitroglycerin, Aspirin, Flagyl, Atenolol, Simvastatin for a 36-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Crestor for a 64-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Benazepril Hydrochloride, Simvastatin for a 67-year old man who has High Cholesterol
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogi, Simvastatin for a 41-year old woman who has Lower Cholesterol
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.