Home > Simvastatin > Frequent urination > Simvastatin and Frequent urination
Review: could Simvastatin cause Frequent urination (Frequent or urgent urination)?
We study 77,438 people who have side effects while taking Simvastatin from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Frequent urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent urination and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Frequent urination >>>
Simvastatin (latest outcomes from 80,771 users) has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Frequent urination (latest reports from 1,926 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 77,438 people reported to have side effects when taking Simvastatin. Among them, 9 people (0.01%) have Frequent Urination.
Time on Simvastatin when people have Frequent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent urination||22.22%||11.11%||11.11%||11.11%||33.33%||0.00%||11.11% |
Age of people who have Frequent urination when taking Simvastatin * :
|Frequent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of Frequent urination when taking Simvastatin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent urination||0.00%||55.56%||44.44%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent urination||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol (5 people, 55.56%)
- Gerd (2 people, 22.22%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 22.22%)
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (1 people, 11.11%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 22.22%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 11.11%)
- Norvasc (1 people, 11.11%)
- Modafinil (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Frequent Urination while taking Simvastatin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Frequent Urination
- support group for people who take Simvastatin
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- When was this study made? can i sue merck?
I had a cerebral hemmorage and stroke. Was lucky and was at a major casino in Las Vegas. I had surgery through my groin to stop the bleed. I was then left in a coma for 2 months. When I started to wake up I could not move, eat, swallow, I did not know who I was or who my husband of 40 years were. I ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Could inhaled steroids and predisone over 20 years attribute to necrosis of the femoral head?
Hi, I am a 44 year old South African white male. I have been on inhaled steroids since the early 1990's, after being diagnosed as a chronic allergic asthmatic and sinus sufferer. I have been on Medrol 16mg on and off since diagnosis, and The asthma is now well controlled. I had cateract surgery in ...
More questions for: Simvastatin, Frequent urination
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Bad hair days due to medication i think, is prednisolone the culprit and if so wiil things get back to normal?
My hair has changed from a slightly wavy thick head of, to frizzy, still a good lot of hair. I did have a 1 month spell of more than usual hair loss. I have been on Prednisolone since July 2013 30grm a day to start with reducing, at present 9 mg per day. The texture and look is not sitting well with ...
- Simvastatin side effects
I have taken this drug to reduce my high cholesterol. It has done a good job keeping it down,
but may be the cause of the symptoms I listed above.
More reviews for: Simvastatin, Frequent urination
On eHealthMe, Simvastatin (simvastatin) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Simvastatin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Simvastatin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Tamoxifen Citrate, Hyzaar, Actos, Simvastatin for a patient with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Breast Cancer Female, Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Swollen Ankles, Frequent Urination
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Protonix for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depressed Mood, Acid Reflux. The patient has Insomnia, Cognitive Deterioration, Hair Loss, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Restless Leg Syndrome
More related studies for: Simvastatin, Frequent urination
Recent Simvastatin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Simvastatin, Frequent urination
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia