Review: could Sinemet cr cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people who take Sinemet cr, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Mirapex, and have Parkinson's disease.
We study 1,451 people who have side effects while taking Sinemet cr from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sinemet cr and have Anxiety >>>
Sinemet cr has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from 1,520 Sinemet cr users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 212,679 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 1,451 people reported to have side effects when taking Sinemet cr. Among them, 69 people (4.76%) have Anxiety.
Time on Sinemet cr when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Sinemet cr * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Sinemet cr * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Sinemet cr ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (57 people, 82.61%)
- Pain (30 people, 43.48%)
- Restless legs syndrome (28 people, 40.58%)
- Depression (22 people, 31.88%)
- Anxiety (21 people, 30.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mirapex (69 people, 100.00%)
- Sinemet (69 people, 100.00%)
- Requip (54 people, 78.26%)
- Klonopin (39 people, 56.52%)
- Xanax (36 people, 52.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Sinemet cr and anxiety on
Do you have Anxiety while taking Sinemet Cr?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sinemet cr and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Sinemet cr
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 68-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Xanax, Inderal, Zoloft, Adderall for a 29-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Hypertension, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Xanax, Percocet, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman with Blood Clots, Anxiety, Headache, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation
- A study of side effects of Pristiq for a 55-year old man with Depression. The patient has Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement), Anxiety, Insomnia (sleeplessness)
Recent Sinemet cr related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Azilect, Neupro for a 61-year old woman who has Parkinsonian Gait
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Mirapex for a 55-year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease
- Comparions of Entacapone, Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 68-year old man who has Parkinsons
- Comparions of Augmentin '875', Sinemet for a 66-year old man who has Abscess
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Tamsulosin, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Proscar, Zocor for a 76-year old man who has Colesterol
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.