Home > Sinemet > Dental caries > Sinemet and Dental caries
Review: could Sinemet cause Dental caries?
We study 10,436 people who have side effects while taking Sinemet from FDA and social media. Among them, 51 have Dental caries. Find out below who they are, when they have Dental caries and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Sinemet and have Dental caries >>>
Sinemet (latest outcomes from 11,043 users) has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease.
Dental caries (latest reports from 94,698 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 10,433 people reported to have side effects when taking Sinemet. Among them, 51 people (0.49%) have Dental Caries.
Time on Sinemet when people have Dental caries * :
Gender of people who have Dental caries when taking Sinemet * :
|Dental caries||67.92%||32.08% |
Age of people who have Dental caries when taking Sinemet * :
|Dental caries||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.53%||0.00%||76.47% |
Severity of Dental caries when taking Sinemet ** :
How people recovered from Dental caries ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (34 people, 66.67%)
- Osteoporosis (21 people, 41.18%)
- Breast cancer (21 people, 41.18%)
- Metastases to bone (21 people, 41.18%)
- Chemotherapy (21 people, 41.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (34 people, 66.67%)
- Herceptin (34 people, 66.67%)
- Taxotere (34 people, 66.67%)
- Cytoxan (32 people, 62.75%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (26 people, 50.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dental Caries while taking Sinemet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sinemet and have Dental Caries
- support group for people who take Sinemet
- support group for people who have Dental Caries
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
hammertoes, great difficulty walking
From this study (1 month ago):
It seems the tones I hear may also be controlling my breathing. If they speed up or get louder, my breathing speeds up.
From this study (2 months ago):
I get the jitters after my 2nd - 5th dose of medicine. Never during the night when my meds are worn off or never after my first dose in the morning. Sometimes lorazepam gets rid of the jitters and sometimes they last for hours even using lorazepam.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- I have tried several meds for my rls. first i tried mirapex , then gabapentin and now on sinemet
Have tried ropiranole type drugs, Mirapex, went to gabapentin, now on Sinemet Cr. Feeling depressed, gaining weight, and not getting relief thru the night. Take trazodone to finally get sleep. Worried about side effects of Sinemet CR 25/100 need to take 2 or 3 at night to get relief. Also taking ...
- I have night episodes of binge eating without hunger
I have Parkinson Disease diagnosed 4 years ago. It seems to be a slow developing PD since my symptoms have increased very little or nothing in all these years. I have a serious condition of insomnia, I get asleep very soon but awake many times during the night (6 or 7 times), I have been Rx sever ...
More questions for: Sinemet, Dental caries
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mother recovered significantly from confusion
My very independent, active mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's (long over due, she did not have the common tremor but instead had issues with her gait).
She was already on Wellbutrin and Prozac because they thought her shuffling was muscle weakness due to inactivity caused by depression. Once p ...
More reviews for: Sinemet, Dental caries
On eHealthMe, Sinemet (carbidopa; levodopa) is often used for parkinson's disease. Find out below the conditions Sinemet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sinemet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased