Home > Sinemet > Libido increased > Sinemet and Libido increased
Review: could Sinemet cause Libido increased?
Summary: Libido increased is found among people who take Sinemet, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Mirapex, and have Parkinson's disease.
We study 10,436 people who have side effects while taking Sinemet from FDA and social media. Among them, 65 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sinemet and have Libido increased >>>
Sinemet (latest outcomes from 11,043 users) has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease.
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) (latest reports from 1,214 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 10,433 people reported to have side effects when taking Sinemet. Among them, 65 people (0.62%) have Libido Increased.
Time on Sinemet when people have Libido increased * :
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Sinemet * :
|Libido increased||22.35%||77.65% |
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Sinemet * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||7.41%||24.07%||57.41% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Sinemet ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (65 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (28 people, 43.08%)
- Onychomycosis (9 people, 13.85%)
- Compulsions (8 people, 12.31%)
- Nausea (8 people, 12.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mirapex (51 people, 78.46%)
- Sinemet cr (37 people, 56.92%)
- Requip (28 people, 43.08%)
- Stalevo 100 (24 people, 36.92%)
- Comtan (21 people, 32.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Sinemet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sinemet and have Libido Increased
- support group for people who take Sinemet
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can prolia cause parkinson?
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Parkinsonian Gait, and takes Sinemet)
Parkinson appeared to my mother after few time since 1st. Injection of Prolia, 2 years ago had the 2d. These are the patologies she has, and the drugs she takes:
- Bronchial asthma. - Hiatus hernia. Hashimoto -tiroiditis with hypo- and hyperthyroidism. - Bronchiectasis. - Nasal polyps. - Anxiety. - ...
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Stress And Anxiety, Muscular-Skeletal Pain, Mononucleosis, Rash Around Tic-bite, Circular Ring On Skin, Tick Bite, ADD, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression - Chronic, Lifelong Migraines, Lifelong Cognition Problems, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Imitrex, Paxil, Sinemet)
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- I have tried several meds for my rls. first i tried mirapex , then gabapentin and now on sinemet
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Depression Postmenopausal, Overeating, Not Getting Relief From RLS, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Sinemet Cr)
Have tried ropiranole type drugs, Mirapex, went to gabapentin, now on Sinemet Cr. Feeling depressed, gaining weight, and not getting relief thru the night. Take trazodone to finally get sleep. Worried about side effects of Sinemet CR 25/100 need to take 2 or 3 at night to get relief. Also taking ...
- I have night episodes of binge eating without hunger
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, Insomnia, Eating Disorder Symptom, and takes Carbidopa And Levodopa, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate)
I have Parkinson Disease diagnosed 4 years ago. It seems to be a slow developing PD since my symptoms have increased very little or nothing in all these years. I have a serious condition of insomnia, I get asleep very soon but awake many times during the night (6 or 7 times), I have been Rx sever ...
- Is high ck (702) related to parkinson's
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Colitis, Acid Reflux, Parkinson's, and takes Sinemet, Mirapex, Artane, Effexor, Pantoprazole, Aminosalicylic Acid)
High ck led to taking a statin as a prophylactic, which was discontinued when I had a normal angiogram one month later my ck is still high. It was 702, a month later it is 678. What should I do?
More questions for: Sinemet, Libido increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mother recovered significantly from confusion
(Posted by a 77 year old woman who has Parkinsons, and takes Prozac, Wellbutrin, Sinemet)
My very independent, active mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's (long over due, she did not have the common tremor but instead had issues with her gait).
She was already on Wellbutrin and Prozac because they thought her shuffling was muscle weakness due to inactivity caused by depression. Once p ...
More reviews for: Sinemet, Libido increased
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Comtan, Mirapex, Sinemet for a patient with Anxiety, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Jitters
Comments: I get the jitters after my 2nd - 5th dose of medicine. Never during the night when my meds are worn off or never after my first dose in the morning. Sometimes lorazepam gets rid of the jitters and sometimes they last for hours even using lorazepam.
- A study of side effects of Sinemet for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Anxiety
Comments: Over the past 2 years have developed anxiety and other symptoms similar to hypoglycemia one and a half hours after taking half a Sinemet 100/25. I live a roller coaster life trying to balance some relief from my Parkinsonism (mainly right sided weakness)with the negative side effects of the med.Any ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Sinemet, Klonopin, Arixtra for a patient with Asthma, Parkinsonian Gait, Sleep Disorder, Dvt. The patient has Weight Gain
Comments: I had a dvt and pe within 4 months of a previous one. I was on warfarin and within therapeutic range when I had my last pe. I was put on Arixtra and almost immediately I gained about 20 pounds around my waist. My waist size went from 32 inches to 36 inches within a matter of a few months. I have tri ...
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: My mom has been taking Parkinson's medicine with dyclocimine (for irritable bowel syndrome) and dulcolax (for constipation). Since Saturday, she has had severe paranoid hallucinations. She hears, but mostly sees things that are not there. She was convinced that there were burglars in our house so sh ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amantadine Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Comtan for a patient with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has
Comments: I am 59 (female) and I have Parkinson’s disease for 12 years
My current daily dosage is: Levodopa/Carbidopa 250+25mg 7x1/2; PK-Merz 100mg (Amantadine) 2x1; Comtan 200mg 7x1; Nacom Retard 200mg+50mg 1x1; Madopar solubile 12m5/50mg 1x1;
Long "off" intervals experiencing severe stiffness, unwanted ...
More related studies for: Sinemet, Libido increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (25 minutes ago)
- Is ibuprofen safe to use if i have retinitis pigmentosa?
I have bulging disc pain that I use Ibuprofen for. I can b ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take celebrex while on dexilant?
I'm required to take Dexilant for one month and I suddenly ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (11 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 33-year old woman who has Hip Pain (6 minutes ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (12 minutes ago)
- Plan B One-step for a 18-year old girl who has Unprotected Sex (33 minutes ago)