Review: could Singulair cause Blood chromogranin a increased?
Summary: Blood chromogranin a increased is reported only by a few people who take Singulair.
We study 41,207 people who have side effects while taking Singulair from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Blood chromogranin a increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood chromogranin a increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair and have Blood chromogranin a increased >>>
Singulair has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Singulair 42,869 users)
Blood chromogranin a increased
Blood chromogranin a increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, post-traumatic stress disorder.(latest reports from Blood chromogranin a increased 116 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 41,207 people reported to have side effects when taking Singulair. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Blood Chromogranin A Increased.
Time on Singulair when people have Blood chromogranin a increased * :
Gender of people who have Blood chromogranin a increased when taking Singulair * :
|Blood chromogranin a increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood chromogranin a increased when taking Singulair * :
|Blood chromogranin a increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Blood chromogranin a increased when taking Singulair ** :
How people recovered from Blood chromogranin a increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zofran (2 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium chloride (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Chromogranin A Increased while taking Singulair?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Singulair and have Blood Chromogranin A Increased
- support group for people who take Singulair
- support group for people who have Blood Chromogranin A Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
(Asked by a 83 year old woman who has Leg Pains, and takes Hydroxyzine, Singulair, Meloxicam, Benicar, Crestor, Nexium)
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- My tongue has swollen while on singular. will it go away when i stop my meds?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has While Using Singular Tablet, Tongue Swelled Up., and takes Singulair)
Should I worry? Once I stop taking this, which was yesterday, will my tongue return to normal??
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Vitamin C)
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the ...
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin)
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
More questions for: Singulair, Blood chromogranin a increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Singulair to the rescue
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, and takes Singulair)
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Anxiety, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Cefuroxime)
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Eczema and birth control
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydroxyzine, Singulair)
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Metformin, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Prednisone, Singulair, Imitrex, Nexium)
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Singulair, Blood chromogranin a increased
- A study of side effects of Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Cough Variant Asthma. The patient has Montelukast
Comments: Given this drug at twice the recommended dose by a doctor who thought i had cough variant asthma. This drug did nothing to stop me coughing, which was the reason it was prescribed, although for the first time in a long time I did not have overly sensitive skin.
The side effects though were particu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Eosinophilia, Asthma Aggravated. The patient has Muscle Aches, Muscle Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: After a few weeks at 30mg/day of Prednisone I started to experience experience muscle fatigue and ache after only a short amount of walking. After a month later on 10mg of Prednisone I started to notice minor tingling and numbness in my feet, then ankles, and now further up my leg after about two we ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Linzess, Singulair for a patient with IBS, Allergies. The patient has Blisters, Pain Of Skin, Throat - Sore
Comments: When I stopped Singulair my chronic sore throat went away along with my skin hurting. I'm still getting little red skin blisters all over my body from neck down. Only one on my face, cheek. I haven't stopped the Linzess as I was on this for almost three months when my symptoms started 3 weeks after ...
- A study of drug interactions between Relpax, Ambien, Melatonin, Singulair, Ritalin, Meloxicam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Namenda Xr, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Headaches, Insomnia, Chronic Insomnia, Allergy, Add, Arthritis, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, Memory Impairment, Cyclothymic Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Depression, Insomnia, Frequent Headaches, Postnasal Drip
Comments: Depression diagnosed first, and eventually identified as cyclothymia. Arthritis second. Hypothyroid and high cholesterol next. Headaches resolved with menopause, but have come back. Allergic reactions to unknown things about same time as headaches.
More related studies for: Singulair, Blood chromogranin a increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.