Review: could Singulair cause Blood chromogranin a increased?
Summary: Blood chromogranin a increased is reported only by a few people who take Singulair.
We study 41,250 people who have side effects while taking Singulair from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Blood chromogranin a increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood chromogranin a increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Singulair and have Blood chromogranin a increased >>>
Singulair has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 42,906 Singulair users)
Blood chromogranin a increased
Blood chromogranin a increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest reports from 116 Blood chromogranin a increased patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 41,250 people reported to have side effects when taking Singulair. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Blood Chromogranin A Increased.
Time on Singulair when people have Blood chromogranin a increased * :
Gender of people who have Blood chromogranin a increased when taking Singulair * :
|Blood chromogranin a increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood chromogranin a increased when taking Singulair * :
|Blood chromogranin a increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Blood chromogranin a increased when taking Singulair ** :
How people recovered from Blood chromogranin a increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zofran (2 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium chloride (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Singulair and blood chromogranin a increased on
Do you have Blood Chromogranin A Increased while taking Singulair?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Singulair and have Blood Chromogranin A Increased
- support group for people who take Singulair
- support group for people who have Blood Chromogranin A Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Singulair, Ultram Er, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium, Levoxyl, Wellbutrin Sr, Atenolol, Gabapentin for a 57-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Allergic Sinusitis, Fibromyalgia, Fluid Retention, Acid Reflux, Hyperthyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Meniers.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Singulair, Advair Diskus 500/50, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Clonidine, Lamictal, Prozac, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Ambien for a 28-year old woman with Asthma, Allergy To Animal, Depression - Chronic, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Gad, Insomnia.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Naproxen, Singulair, Meloxicam for a 52-year old man with Allergies, Arthritis, Asthma. The patient has Ankle Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Ferrous Fumarate, Multivitamin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Effexor Xr, Maxalt-mlt, Ibuprofen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Veramyst, Singulair, Spiriva, Aspirin, Atenolol, Ranolazine for a 53-year old woman with Vaginal Yeast Infection, Restless Leg Syndrome, General Physical Health Deterioration, Sinusitis Bacterial, Depression Postmenopausal, Migraine Without Aura, Headache, Menopause, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma Late Onset, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Non-cardiac Chest Pain. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Bacterial Rhinitis, Stress Incontinence, Tingling And Numbness, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Sudafed 12 Hour, Allegra, Singulair, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 52-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma. The patient has Dizziness
Recent Singulair related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Xyzal, Singulair, Lexapro, Xanax, Sonata for a 39-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Singulair, Folic Acid, Xolair for a 51-year old woman who has Urticaria
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Singulair, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil for a 54-year old woman who has Autoimmune
- Comparions of Probiotic, Symbicort, Montelukast Sodium, Spiriva for a 51-year old man who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.