Home > Singulair > Ed > Singulair and Ed
Review: could Singulair cause Ed (Erection problems)?
We study 41,189 people who have side effects while taking Singulair from FDA and social media. Among them, 85 have Ed. Find out below who they are, when they have Ed and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair and have Ed >>>
Singulair (latest outcomes from 42,848 users) has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma.
Ed (latest reports from 131,843 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 41,189 people reported to have side effects when taking Singulair. Among them, 74 people (0.18%) have Ed.
Time on Singulair when people have Ed * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Ed when taking Singulair * :
Age of people who have Ed when taking Singulair * :
Severity of Ed when taking Singulair ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Ed ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (16 people, 21.62%)
- Asthma (12 people, 16.22%)
- Pain (8 people, 10.81%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 9.46%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 5.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levitra (18 people, 24.32%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 24.32%)
- Viagra (18 people, 24.32%)
- Albuterol (16 people, 21.62%)
- Lipitor (13 people, 17.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ed while taking Singulair?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Singulair and have Ed
- group for people who take Singulair
- group for people who have Ed
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
I've been troubled recently by a lessening of sexual desire and impotence /erectile dysfunction. I began taking singuliar about 2 months ago for allergy sinusitis. It has been effective for that. I would like to know if my problem is likely a combination of the drugs I am taking, or age related and something I should consult a doctor about.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Singulair, Ed
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Singulair, Ed
On eHealthMe, Singulair (montelukast sodium) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Singulair is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Singulair used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Bed Wetting
- Phlebitis Superficial