Home > Singulair > Spoon nails > Singulair and Spoon nails
Review: could Singulair cause Spoon nails (Nail abnormalities)?
We study 41,201 people who have side effects while taking Singulair from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Spoon nails and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair and have Spoon nails >>>
Singulair (latest outcomes from 42,863 users) has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma.
Spoon nails (spoon shape nail) (latest reports from 3,118 patients) has been reported by people with breast cancer, high blood pressure, breast cancer metastatic, preventive health care, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Spoon Nails while taking Singulair?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Singulair
- support group for people who have Spoon Nails
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
(Asked by a 83 year old woman who has Leg Pains, and takes Hydroxyzine, Singulair, Meloxicam, Benicar, Crestor, Nexium)
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- My tongue has swollen while on singular. will it go away when i stop my meds?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has While Using Singular Tablet, Tongue Swelled Up., and takes Singulair)
Should I worry? Once I stop taking this, which was yesterday, will my tongue return to normal??
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Vitamin C)
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the ...
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin)
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
More questions for: Singulair, Spoon nails
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Singulair to the rescue
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, and takes Singulair)
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Anxiety, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Cefuroxime)
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Eczema and birth control
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydroxyzine, Singulair)
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Metformin, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Prednisone, Singulair, Imitrex, Nexium)
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Singulair, Spoon nails
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Qvar 40, Albuterol, Singulair for a patient with Pediatric Asthma. The patient has Depression, Insomnia, Irritability, Mood Swings
Comments: 4 year old son personality changed with in a week of starting singular 4 mg chew tablets for his asthma. He went from being a very calm child to very scared and easily upset. He would break down very easily and it would take 30 min to almost 1 hour to calm him down over the simplest things. He would ...
- A study of side effects of Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Crying In Childhood, Depression, Disturbance In Attention, Vision Problems, Anxiety, Aggression, Nightmare Disorder (bad dreams during sleep), Night Terror (a partial waking from sleep with behaviours such as screaming, kicking, panic, sleep walking, thrashing, or mumbling)
Comments: My son became a different child about six months after starting generic montelukast 4mg for his asthma. His changes were gradual and did not begin right away so we never suspected the medication. Once we talked to his allergist about the night terrors we connected the dots and took him off of the me ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Ipratropium Bromide, Ciprofloxacin, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Montelukast Sodium, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Motrin, Zolpidem, Atenolol for a patient with Muscle Relaxer, Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Allergy, Chronic Sinus Infection, Esophageal Spasm, Fibromyalgia, Stress And Anxiety, Sleeping Difficulty, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes And Brown Patches On Face
Comments: I have been struggling with sinusitis for almost 2 years now and they can't stop the dripping my nose from running,down throat to chest, lots of plegm, and have been congested for over a year and half. Since then, have tried me on every sort of antihistimine, Loradine, Zyrtec, Certirizine, and flut ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Alprazolam, Oxycodone, Albuterol Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Carisoprodol, Topamax, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Singulair, Advair Hfa, Proventil, Coumadin, Glimepiride, Lipitor, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Osteoarthrosis, Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disc Disease, Bursitis, Asthmatic Crisis, Major Depressive Disorder, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Frequent Headaches, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Asthma, Pulmonary Embolism, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Asthma
Comments: I have an non-typical pulmonary stenosis, MPA aneurysm directly above that valve. The left ventricle was also enlarged due to the stress of my third & final pregnancy put on my heart.
On March 1st (this year) I went to the ER as none of my asthma treatment weren't working. After several tests a ...
More related studies for: Singulair, Spoon nails
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.