Review: could Singulair cause Spoon nails (Nail abnormalities)?
Summary: there is no Spoon nails reported by people who take Singulair yet.
We study 41,239 people who have side effects while taking Singulair from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Spoon nails and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair and have Spoon nails >>>
Singulair has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 42,897 Singulair users)
Spoon nails (spoon shape nail) has been reported by people with breast cancer, high blood pressure, breast cancer metastatic, preventive health care, pain. (latest reports from 664 Spoon nails patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Spoon Nails while taking Singulair?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Singulair
- support group for people who have Spoon Nails
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Singulair for a 45-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Loss Of Hair
- A study of side effects of Singulair for a 45-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Restasis, Ventolin Hfa, Symbicort, Montelukast Sodium, Alprazolam, Nexium, Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 61-year old woman with Magnesium Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Dry Eyes, Asthma, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Acid Reflux, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Sternum Pain, Back Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Sertraline, Montelukast Sodium, Spiriva, Enbrel for a 34-year old woman with General Health, Anxiety, Asthma, Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Oral Thrush
Recent Singulair related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.