Home > Singulair > Sudden memory loss > Singulair and Sudden memory loss
Review: could Singulair cause Sudden memory loss (Memory loss)?
We study 41,201 people who have side effects while taking Singulair from FDA and social media. Among them, 548 have Sudden memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Sudden memory loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair and have Sudden memory loss >>>
Singulair (latest outcomes from 42,852 users) has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma.
Sudden memory loss
Sudden memory loss (latest reports from 467,142 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 41,201 people reported to have side effects when taking Singulair. Among them, 548 people (1.33%) have Sudden Memory Loss.
Time on Singulair when people have Sudden memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sudden memory loss||20.79%||28.71%||6.93%||5.94%||16.83%||12.87%||7.92% |
Gender of people who have Sudden memory loss when taking Singulair * :
|Sudden memory loss||75.90%||24.10% |
Age of people who have Sudden memory loss when taking Singulair * :
|Sudden memory loss||0.00%||7.02%||6.82%||3.31%||9.09%||20.04%||20.45%||33.26% |
Severity of Sudden memory loss when taking Singulair ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sudden memory loss||15.38%||61.54%||19.23%||3.85% |
How people recovered from Sudden memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sudden memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (121 people, 22.08%)
- Depression (73 people, 13.32%)
- Pain (55 people, 10.04%)
- Hypersensitivity (50 people, 9.12%)
- Insomnia (45 people, 8.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (103 people, 18.80%)
- Nexium (84 people, 15.33%)
- Aspirin (75 people, 13.69%)
- Ambien (68 people, 12.41%)
- Zyrtec (67 people, 12.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sudden Memory Loss while taking Singulair?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Singulair and have Sudden Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Singulair
- support group for people who have Sudden Memory Loss
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Singulair, Sudden memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Trazodone effect memory
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
More reviews for: Singulair, Sudden memory loss
On eHealthMe, Singulair (montelukast sodium) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Singulair is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Singulair used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Rhinitis, Asthma. The patient has Pain - Joints, Impaired Memory, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Multivitamin, Advil Liqui-gels, Tylenol, Vitamin D, Xanax, Singulair, Synthroid, Klonopin, Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 30, Wellbutrin, Cymbalta for a patient with Eyes - Dry, General Physical Condition, Headache, Vitiligo, Stress And Anxiety, Obstructive Airways Disorder, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Sleep Disorder, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Fatigue, Depression. The patient has Thinking Slowed, High Arch, Nausea, Memory Impairment, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Fiorinal, Ultram, Omeprazole, Acyclovir, Dyazide, Singulair, Celexa for a patient with Hypercholesterolemia, Headache, Ge Reflux, Oral Herpes, Hypertension, Allergies, Depression. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Nucynta, Levoxyl, Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Clarinex-d 12 Hour, Protonix, Mobic, Zocor, Elmiron, Fosamax, Patanol, Flonase, Multivitamin, Lutein, Lactobacillus, Flaxseed Oil, Glucosamine, Calcium for a patient with Pain, Breakthrough Pain, Hypothyroidism, Asthma Late Onset, Asthma, Nasal Congestion, Stomach Flu, Swelling Of Fingers, High Blood Cholesterol, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Vitamin Supplementation, Mineral Supplementation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Supplementation Therapy. The patient has Forgetfulness, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Pancreatitis Chronic, Pain In Limb, Pain In Jaw, Sleep Inertia
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Cymbalta, SAVELLA, Elavil, Lunesta, Klonopin, Singulair, Synthroid, Vagifem for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain Management, Allergy Prophylaxis, Hypothyroidism, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Cognitive Deterioration, Tremor, Myoclonic Jerks, Migraine, Anxiety Aggravated, Confusion, Memory Impairment, Tension Headaches, Urinary Retention, Muscle Spasms, Sweating Increased, Tearfulness, Depression Aggravated, Mood Altered, Vision Blurred, Nausea, Loss Of Weight, Abnormal Words Or Word Usage Nos, Dry Eyes Aggravated, Teeth Clinching, Teeth Grinding, Discolored Teeth, Job Change, Eagles Syndrome, Urinary Tract Infection, Painful Red Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Niaspan, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Singulair, Aspirin, Exelon for a patient with High Density Lipoprotein Increased, High Blood Pressure, Low Density Lipoprotein Abnormal, Depression, Inflammation Localised, Asthma, Heart Rate Abnormal, Memory Loss. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Nightmare
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Advair Diskus 250/50, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol Sulfate for a patient with Copd, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tiredness, Dry Skin, Acne, Cough, Short-term Memory Loss, Long-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Methadone Hydrochloride, Minocycline Hydrochloride for a patient with Allergic Bronchitis, Drug Dependence, Acne. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
More related studies for: Singulair, Sudden memory loss
Recent Singulair related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Singulair for a 24-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Montelukast Sodium for a 72-year old man who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Alavert, Xopenex Hfa, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Coumadin for a 50-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Singulair, Azmacort for a 70-year old man who has Allergic Respiratory Disease
- Comparions of Hycodan, Singulair for a 68-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Singulair, Lyrica for a 43-year old woman who has Neuropathy - Peripheral
- Comparions of Singulair, Spiriva, Qvar 40 for a 70-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Singulair, Toviaz, Pravachol, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 59-year old woman who has Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Allergies, Depression, Osteoporosis, Type 2 Diabetes
- Comparions of Montelukast Sodium, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 86-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Singulair, Hydralazine And Hydrochlorthiazide, Wellbutrin Sr for a 56-year old woman who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Singulair, Sudden memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (45 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (47 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Emotional Poverty
- High Cholesterol
- Blood In Stool