Home > Skelaxin > Withdrawal syndrome > Skelaxin and Withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Skelaxin cause Withdrawal syndrome?
We study 5,156 people who have side effects while taking Skelaxin from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Withdrawal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Withdrawal syndrome and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Skelaxin and have Withdrawal syndrome >>>
Skelaxin (latest outcomes from 5,823 users) has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain - low.
Withdrawal syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance) (latest reports from 56,852 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, muscle spasticity, back pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,155 people reported to have side effects when taking Skelaxin. Among them, 20 people (0.39%) have Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Skelaxin when people have Withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Skelaxin * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Withdrawal syndrome when taking Skelaxin * :
|Withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||55.56%||5.56%||27.78%||11.11% |
Severity of Withdrawal syndrome when taking Skelaxin ** :
How people recovered from Withdrawal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (9 people, 45.00%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 40.00%)
- Joint injury (7 people, 35.00%)
- Nasal septum deviation (7 people, 35.00%)
- Pain (4 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metoprolol tartrate (10 people, 50.00%)
- Astelin (9 people, 45.00%)
- Darvocet (9 people, 45.00%)
- Diazepam (9 people, 45.00%)
- Nexium (9 people, 45.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Skelaxin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Skelaxin and have Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Skelaxin
- support group for people who have Withdrawal Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Skelaxin, Withdrawal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
More reviews for: Skelaxin, Withdrawal syndrome
On eHealthMe, Skelaxin (metaxalone) is often used for back pain - low. Find out below the conditions Skelaxin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Skelaxin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Skelaxin, Withdrawal syndrome
Recent Skelaxin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Skelaxin, Withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Sibilant Rhonchi
- Intraductal Papilloma
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base