Review: could Sodium bicarbonate cause Death of child (Death)?
Summary: Death of child is found among people who take Sodium bicarbonate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Trasylol, and have Pain.
We study 6,057 people who have side effects while taking Sodium bicarbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 341 have Death of child. Find out below who they are, when they have Death of child and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Death of child >>>
Sodium bicarbonate has active ingredients of sodium bicarbonate. It is often used in metabolic acidosis. (latest outcomes from 6,119 Sodium bicarbonate users)
Death of child
Death of child has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple myeloma, dialysis, diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 177,489 Death of child patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 6,057 people reported to have side effects when taking Sodium bicarbonate. Among them, 338 people (5.58%) have Death Of Child.
Time on Sodium bicarbonate when people have Death of child * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Death of child||94.05%||5.95%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Death of child when taking Sodium bicarbonate * :
|Death of child||35.67%||64.33% |
Age of people who have Death of child when taking Sodium bicarbonate * :
|Death of child||1.29%||0.32%||1.61%||0.96%||2.89%||9.65%||10.93%||72.35% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (29 people, 8.58%)
- Multiple myeloma (28 people, 8.28%)
- Atrial septal defect repair (7 people, 2.07%)
- Renal transplant (7 people, 2.07%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 1.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trasylol (193 people, 57.10%)
- Heparin (174 people, 51.48%)
- Protamine sulfate (128 people, 37.87%)
- Fentanyl (118 people, 34.91%)
- Versed (116 people, 34.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death Of Child while taking Sodium Bicarbonate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Death Of Child
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate
- support group for people who have Death of child
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 28-year old woman with Nausea. The patient has Postpartum Haemorrhage (bleeding in woman after she has given birth), Peripartum Cardiomyopathy (deterioration in cardiac function presenting typically between the last month of pregnancy and up to five months postpartum), Death Of Parent, Placental Abruption (placenta separates from the wall of the uterus prior to the birth of the baby)
- A study of side effects of Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container for a 91-year old man with Potassium - High. The patient has Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Sodium Bicarbonate, Albuterol, Beetroot, Caffeine, Vyvanse for a 40-year old man with Acidosis, Asthma, Vasodilatation, Energy Increased, Add. The patient has Tremor, Diarrhea, Nausea, Heart Rate
- A study of side effects of Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 60-year old man with Depression. The patient has Death Of Sibling
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Flagyl, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cellcept, Plasma-lyte R In Plastic Container, Prednisone for a 24-year old woman with Leg Pain, Vaginal Infection, Upset Stomach, Skin Lesion, Brain Lesion That Caused Right Lower Periipheal Vision Pathway To Be Blocked. The patient has Platelet Production Decreased, Pericardial Effusion, Chronic Kidney Failure, Pulmonary Embolism
Recent Sodium bicarbonate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Niacin, Metformin, Lidoderm for a 64-year old man who has Medical
- Comparions of Microgestin Fe 1/20, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 31-year old woman who has Heartburn - Chronic
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate for a 34-year old man who has Kidney Stones
- Comparions of L-Limonene, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 54-year old woman who has Colon Cancer
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Lidoderm, Spironolactone, Metformin, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has General Physical Health Deterioration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.