Review: could Sodium bicarbonate cause Death of child (Death)?
Summary: Death of child is found among people who take Sodium bicarbonate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Trasylol, and have Pain.
We study 6,058 people who have side effects while taking Sodium bicarbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 338 have Death of child. Find out below who they are, when they have Death of child and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Death of child >>>
Sodium bicarbonate has active ingredients of sodium bicarbonate. It is often used in metabolic acidosis. (latest outcomes from 6,121 Sodium bicarbonate users)
Death of child
Death of child has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple myeloma, dialysis, diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 177,491 Death of child patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 6,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Sodium bicarbonate. Among them, 338 people (5.58%) have Death Of Child.
Time on Sodium bicarbonate when people have Death of child * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Death of child||94.05%||5.95%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Death of child when taking Sodium bicarbonate * :
|Death of child||35.67%||64.33% |
Age of people who have Death of child when taking Sodium bicarbonate * :
|Death of child||1.29%||0.32%||1.61%||0.96%||2.89%||9.65%||10.93%||72.35% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (29 people, 8.58%)
- Multiple myeloma (28 people, 8.28%)
- Atrial septal defect repair (7 people, 2.07%)
- Renal transplant (7 people, 2.07%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 1.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trasylol (193 people, 57.10%)
- Heparin (174 people, 51.48%)
- Protamine sulfate (128 people, 37.87%)
- Fentanyl (118 people, 34.91%)
- Versed (116 people, 34.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Sodium bicarbonate and death of child on
Do you have Death Of Child while taking Sodium Bicarbonate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Death Of Child
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate
- support group for people who have Death Of Child
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Sodium Bicarbonate, Tramadol for a 69-year old woman with Indigestion, Pain - Back.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Augmentin, Sertraline, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis Bacterial, Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Sudden Death
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 28-year old woman with Nausea. The patient has Postpartum Haemorrhage, Peripartum Cardiomyopathy, Death Of Parent, Placental Abruption
- A study of side effects of Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container for a 91-year old man with Potassium - High. The patient has Sleepy
Recent Sodium bicarbonate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Niacin, Metformin, Lidoderm for a 64-year old man who has Medical
- Comparions of Microgestin Fe 1/20, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 31-year old woman who has Heartburn - Chronic
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate for a 34-year old man who has Kidney Stones
- Comparions of L-Limonene, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 54-year old woman who has Colon Cancer
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Lidoderm, Spironolactone, Metformin, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has General Physical Health Deterioration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.