Review: could Sodium bicarbonate cause Facial tics?
Summary: there is no Facial tics reported by people who take Sodium bicarbonate yet.
We study 6,054 people who have side effects while taking Sodium bicarbonate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Facial tics and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Facial tics >>>
Sodium bicarbonate has active ingredients of sodium bicarbonate. It is often used in metabolic acidosis. (latest outcomes from Sodium bicarbonate 6,117 users)
Facial tics (uncontrollable spasms in the face, such as blinking of eyes or scrunching of the nose) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder, depression, palindromic rheumatism, bipolar i disorder.(latest reports from Facial tics 33 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Facial Tics while taking Sodium Bicarbonate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate
- support group for people who have Facial Tics
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can facial tics be caused by alcoholism
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Facial Tics, Stomping Foot On Ground While Sitting On Couch, Sticking Tongue Out Like A Snake, Jerking Head Back, Scrunching Of The Nose , and takes Alcohol)
My hubby will not admit he is a binge drinker and claims his facial tics have nothing to do with alcohol! He jerks his head back all the time and stuck his tongue out at one point or time like a snake and stomps his one foot while they are crossed on the ground. and constantly scrunches his nose up ...
More questions for: Sodium bicarbonate, Facial tics
More reviews for: Sodium bicarbonate, Facial tics
- A study of side effects of Sodium Bicarbonate for a patient with Alkaline Phosphatase. The patient has Horizontal Lines On Finger Nails
Comments: Taking 3 teaspoons of sodium bicarbonate for 6 months now I have beaus lines on finger nails
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Tenex, Vyvanse, Seroquel for a patient with Rhinitis Allergic, Tourette Syndrome, Adhd. The patient has Tic - Chronic Motor Tic Disorder, Facial Tics
Comments: Tics went away while on amoxicillin came back when stopped meds started nasonex tics went away stopped nasonex tics came back on nasonex again tics are gone
- A study of drug interactions between Micardis, Celebrex, Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Sodium Bicarbonate for a patient with Low Blood Pressure, Arthritis Bacterial, Low Back Pain, Atonic Urinary Bladder. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Comments: 1 year after cancer of the bladder required a neo bladder operation, I was diagnosed with high eye pressure leading to glaucoma. Since the bladder op I have been taking 1.6g of Sodium Bicarbonate per day as a urinary alkalinizer. Is it possible that the sodium bicarbonate is causing the higher eye p ...
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Gerd. The patient has Nail Bed Infection Fungal, Skin Rash (redness), Headache (pain in head), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness), Food Craving, Food Aversion (we reject certain foods for a reason), Heartburn - Chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus), Involuntary Body Movements, Facial Tics (uncontrollable spasms in the face, such as blinking of eyes or scrunching of the nose), Diarrhea, Confusion, Gas - Flatulence (act of expelling air from the intestine through anus), Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: Hiatus hernia/fungus surgery 7/2013. Stopped medication.
Gastro-intestinal problems after surgery to present.
Restarted medication. Diarrhea infrequent, always gas. Involuntary hand,foot movement increased.confusion
Increased,improved after dosage increase from 20 to 40mg. Took 40mg for many yea ...
- A study of side effects of Strattera for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Dry Mouth, Bruxism Aggravated (habitual grinding of the teeth, typically during sleep), Weight Decreased, Thirst, Dizziness, Headache (pain in head), Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears), Eyes/pupils Different Size, Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body), Tic - Facial (a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic motor movement of facial muscles), Thirst - Excessive, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I feel weak and sick (but not really sick) in general. I'm worried.especially regarding the palpitations and tinnitus.
More related studies for: Sodium bicarbonate, Facial tics
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.