Review: could Sodium bicarbonate cause Sacral dimple (Pilonidal dimple)?
Summary: there is no Sacral dimple reported by people who take Sodium bicarbonate yet.
We study 6,057 people who have side effects while taking Sodium bicarbonate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sacral dimple and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Sacral dimple >>>
Sodium bicarbonate has active ingredients of sodium bicarbonate. It is often used in metabolic acidosis. (latest outcomes from 6,119 Sodium bicarbonate users)
Sacral dimple (a small hole located just above the buttocks) (latest reports)
On Feb, 21, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Sacral Dimple while taking Sodium Bicarbonate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate
- support group for people who have Sacral Dimple
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container for a 91-year old man with Potassium - High. The patient has Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Sodium Bicarbonate, Albuterol, Beetroot, Caffeine, Vyvanse for a 40-year old man with Acidosis, Asthma, Vasodilatation, Energy Increased, Add. The patient has Tremor, Diarrhea, Nausea, Heart Rate
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Flagyl, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cellcept, Plasma-lyte R In Plastic Container, Prednisone for a 24-year old woman with Leg Pain, Vaginal Infection, Upset Stomach, Skin Lesion, Brain Lesion That Caused Right Lower Periipheal Vision Pathway To Be Blocked. The patient has Platelet Production Decreased, Pericardial Effusion, Chronic Kidney Failure, Pulmonary Embolism
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, B Complex Vitamin, Selenium Sulfide, Magnesium Sulfate, Folic Acid, Natural DHEA, Baby Aspirin, Armour Thyroid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Klor-con M20 for a 38-year old woman with Sarcoidosis, Vitamin B6 Deficiency, Selenium Deficiency, Magnesium Deficiency, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Aat Deficiency, Polycythaemia, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Renal Tubular Acidosis, Kidney Disease. The patient has Flank Pain, Chest Wall Pain, Fatigue, Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with Heartburn, Hypothyroidism.
Recent Sodium bicarbonate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Niacin, Metformin, Lidoderm for a 64-year old man who has Medical
- Comparions of Microgestin Fe 1/20, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 31-year old woman who has Heartburn - Chronic
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate for a 34-year old man who has Kidney Stones
- Comparions of L-Limonene, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 54-year old woman who has Colon Cancer
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Lidoderm, Spironolactone, Metformin, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has General Physical Health Deterioration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.