Review: could Sodium bicarbonate cause Weight loss?
Summary: Weight loss is reported only by a few people who take Sodium bicarbonate.
We study 6,057 people who have side effects while taking Sodium bicarbonate from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Weight loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Weight loss >>>
Sodium bicarbonate has active ingredients of sodium bicarbonate. It is often used in metabolic acidosis. (latest outcomes from 6,119 Sodium bicarbonate users)
Weight loss has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,287 Weight loss patients)
On Feb, 20, 2015: 6,057 people reported to have side effects when taking Sodium bicarbonate. Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Weight Loss.
Time on Sodium bicarbonate when people have Weight loss * :
Gender of people who have Weight loss when taking Sodium bicarbonate * :
|Weight loss||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Weight loss when taking Sodium bicarbonate * :
|Weight loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Weight loss when taking Sodium bicarbonate ** :
How people recovered from Weight loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Peritoneal dialysis (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (3 people, 100.00%)
- Valsartan (2 people, 66.67%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aranesp (2 people, 66.67%)
- Torsemide (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sodium bicarbonate and weight loss on
Do you have Weight Loss while taking Sodium Bicarbonate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate and have Weight Loss
- support group for people who take Sodium bicarbonate
- support group for people who have Weight Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Muscle Rigidity (muscle stiffness), Gastrointestinal Irritation (irritation of stomach & intestine due to infection), Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Weight Loss, Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin 1/20, Lorazepam, Effexor, Provigil for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Obesity, Memory Impairment, Absent Periods, Irritability, Mood Swings, Sweating Increased, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container for a 91-year old man with Potassium - High. The patient has Sleepy
Recent Sodium bicarbonate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Niacin, Metformin, Lidoderm for a 64-year old man who has Medical
- Comparions of Microgestin Fe 1/20, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 31-year old woman who has Heartburn - Chronic
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate for a 34-year old man who has Kidney Stones
- Comparions of L-Limonene, Sodium Bicarbonate for a 54-year old woman who has Colon Cancer
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Lidoderm, Spironolactone, Metformin, Losartan for a 64-year old man who has General Physical Health Deterioration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.