Solifenacin succinate and Oesophageal ulcer - from FDA reports
Oesophageal ulcer is reported only by a few people who take Solifenacin Succinate. We study 626 people who have side effects while taking Solifenacin succinate from FDA. Among them, 5 have Oesophageal ulcer. Find out below who they are, when they have Oesophageal ulcer and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
626 people reported to have side effects when taking Solifenacin succinate.
Among them, 5 people (0.8%) have Oesophageal ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Solifenacin succinate when people have Oesophageal ulcer *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Oesophageal ulcer when taking Solifenacin succinate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oesophageal ulcer when taking Solifenacin succinate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (5 people, 100.00%)
- Preventive Health Care (5 people, 100.00%)
- Adverse Event (5 people, 100.00%)
- Adverse Reaction (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rabeprazole Sodium (5 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisolone (5 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (5 people, 100.00%)
- Diclofenac Sodium (5 people, 100.00%)
- Bifidobacterium (5 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Shock (5 people, 100.00%)
- Sepsis (5 people, 100.00%)
- Kidney Infection (pyelonephritis) (5 people, 100.00%)
- Escherichia Infection (5 people, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Oesophageal ulcer when taking Solifenacin succinate?
Solifenacin succinate has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Solifenacin succinate 647 users)
Oesophageal ulcer (ulcer of oesophagus) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 4,186 Oesophageal ulcer patients).