Solifenacin succinate and Oesophageal ulcer - from FDA reports
Oesophageal ulcer is reported only by a few people who take Solifenacin Succinate. We study 642 people who have side effects while taking Solifenacin succinate from FDA. Among them, 5 have Oesophageal ulcer. Find out below who they are, when they have Oesophageal ulcer and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 12, 2017
642 people reported to have side effects when taking Solifenacin succinate.
Among them, 5 people (0.78%) have Oesophageal ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Solifenacin succinate when people have Oesophageal ulcer *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Oesophageal ulcer when taking Solifenacin succinate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oesophageal ulcer when taking Solifenacin succinate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (5 people, 100.00%)
- Preventive Health Care (5 people, 100.00%)
- Adverse Event (5 people, 100.00%)
- Adverse Reaction (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rabeprazole Sodium (5 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisolone (5 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (5 people, 100.00%)
- Diclofenac Sodium (5 people, 100.00%)
- Bifidobacterium (5 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Shock (5 people, 100.00%)
- Sepsis (5 people, 100.00%)
- Kidney Infection (pyelonephritis) (5 people, 100.00%)
- Escherichia Infection (5 people, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Oesophageal ulcer when taking Solifenacin succinate?
- Check symptoms - is oesophageal ulcer caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOesophageal ulcer and drugs with ingredients of solifenacin succinate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOesophageal ulcer and Solifenacin succinate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Solifenacin succinate has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Solifenacin succinate 663 users)
Oesophageal ulcer (ulcer of oesophagus) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 4,271 Oesophageal ulcer patients).
Browse all side effects of Solifenacin succinatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Oesophageal ulcerOesophageal ulcer
Could your condition cause Oesophageal ulcerOesophageal ulcer
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
51 y/o female just recently changed to Vesicare from Toviaz (it stopped working). I have been on Evoxac for about 11/2 years now for Sjogren's Syndrome associated with my Ankylosing Spondylitis among other things...