Home > Soma > Death > Soma and Death
Review: could Soma cause Death?
Summary: Death is found among people who take Soma, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 8,612 people who have side effects while taking Soma from FDA and social media. Among them, 113 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Soma and have Death >>>
Soma (latest outcomes from 9,562 users) has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Death (latest reports from 546,449 patients)
On Oct, 28, 2014: 8,606 people reported to have side effects when taking Soma. Among them, 117 people (1.36%) have Death.
Time on Soma when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Soma * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Soma * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (36 people, 30.77%)
- Anxiety (18 people, 15.38%)
- Nausea (12 people, 10.26%)
- Depression (9 people, 7.69%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (31 people, 26.50%)
- Xanax (27 people, 23.08%)
- Seroquel (24 people, 20.51%)
- Lortab (24 people, 20.51%)
- Ambien (24 people, 20.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Soma?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Soma and have Death
- support group for people who take Soma
- support group for people who have Death
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take soma anf fiorcet together
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Tension In Neck And Migraines, and takes Soma, Fioricet)
want to know if you can mix those two medications together
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Has anyone ever had anxiety attacks while taking miralax?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Anxiety Attacks, Itching Head, and takes Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Celexa, Soma, Oxycodone Hydrochloride)
I have been using Miralax for at least a year,with no problem.Now,I'm having anxiety attacks & my head itches all the time & I do not have dandruff...Is there anyone who has had anything like this while using Miralax (Polyethylene). HELP!!I'M MISERABLE!!!I have to take something for constipation,but ...
- Anybody else can't lay on their back to sleep?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Arthritis, and takes Tramadol, Rebif, Celebrex, Soma, Gabapentin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
Laying on my back causes severe pain and muscle spasms. Does anyone have a possible solution?
- Do you ever have a tic with speech difficulty
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Cancer - Breast, and takes Lyrica, Carisoprodol, Xanax, Cymbalta, Zofran Odt)
I was in the hospital on life support with TTP, I was given chemo as a part of my treatment, I survived :) I previously had breast cancer with Chemo..... This has left me with chemo-fibromyalgia. I am taking 225mg Lyrica twice a day... at times i have what i have a speech tic...feels like electrica ...
More questions for: Soma, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
(Posted by a 40 year old man who has Death, and takes Oxymorphone Hydrochloride)
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Soma, Death
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Soma, Benadryl, Melatonin, Clonazepam, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zocor, Dexilant, Hyzaar for a patient with General Health & Wellness, Health, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety And Stress, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Low Volume Of Seminal Fluid, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: I have a relatively weak erection (estimate 50-60% of maximum erection potential) and tend to have a weak orgasm with only a moderate amount of ejaculate (even after 2-4 weeks of abstinence). I am in excellent cardiovascular health exercising 3-4 days a week on an elliptical, achieving sustained exe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium, Multivitamin, Paxil, Glimepiride, Lovastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxycycline for a patient with Health, Stress And Anxiety, Diabetes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypertension, Coughing Up Blood. The patient has Death, Swelling
Comments: My wife took these meds one morning, then that evening she took the Doxycycline and around 05:00 hours the next morning her throat started closing and she Called Kaiser Permanente, getting the answering service. After describing her symptom,which kept getting progressively worse, the medical profes ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Alprazolam, Oxycodone, Albuterol Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Carisoprodol, Topamax, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Singulair, Advair Hfa, Proventil, Coumadin, Glimepiride, Lipitor, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Osteoarthrosis, Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disc Disease, Bursitis, Asthmatic Crisis, Major Depressive Disorder, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Frequent Headaches, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Asthma, Pulmonary Embolism, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Asthma
Comments: I have an non-typical pulmonary stenosis, MPA aneurysm directly above that valve. The left ventricle was also enlarged due to the stress of my third & final pregnancy put on my heart.
On March 1st (this year) I went to the ER as none of my asthma treatment weren't working. After several tests a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Soma, Skelaxin, Starlix, Ultram, Lyrica, Oxycontin, Lasix, Synthroid, Lisinopril, Primidone, Vitamin D for a patient with Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes, Arthritis, Pain Management, Kidney Damage, Thyroid Function Tests, High Blood Pressure, Tremor - Essential, Vitamin D. The patient has Celebrex
Comments: The Primidone and the Soma do not seem to interact well together. I have been accustomed to taking 3, 350 mg tabs of Soma at bedtime. This was being done under the direction and with the knowledge of my rheumatologist. He prescribed the soma to help me sleep, which was a problem because of pain whe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Carisoprodol, Beta-Phenyl-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Omeprazole, Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Xanax, Zimovane for a patient with Low Back Pain, Anxiety, Acid Reflux, Acne, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I got upset stomache the day after taking following substances:
08:00 2.0 mg alprazolam, 2*350 mg carisoprodol, 20 mg omeprazole
18:00 1000 mg Beta-Phenyl-Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
22:45 1.5 mg alprazolam
23:00 2*350 mg carisoprodol
Still after taking all this I had a very stiff body as ...
More related studies for: Soma, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.