Review: could Soma cause Sleep attacks?
Summary: Sleep attacks is reported only by a few people who take Soma.
We study 8,622 people who have side effects while taking Soma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep attacks and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Soma and have Sleep attacks >>>
Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 9,572 Soma users)
Sleep attacks has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 616 Sleep attacks patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 8,622 people reported to have side effects when taking Soma. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Sleep Attacks.
Time on Soma when people have Sleep attacks * :
Gender of people who have Sleep attacks when taking Soma * :
|Sleep attacks||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sleep attacks when taking Soma * :
Severity of Sleep attacks when taking Soma ** :
How people recovered from Sleep attacks ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Attacks while taking Soma?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Soma and have Sleep Attacks
- support group for people who take Soma
- support group for people who have Sleep attacks
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril, Prevacid, Armour Thyroid, Imuran, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Soma for a 64-year old woman with Sinusitis Acute, Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Sjogren's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Muscle Rigidity. The patient has Depression, Back Pain, Gerd, Sjogren's Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Carisoprodol, Clonazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Estradiol, Sulindac, Lactulose, Probiotics, Benadryl, Strattera, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 75-year old woman with Arthritis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Low Thyroid, Hormone Level Abnormal, Reactive Arthritis, Dairy Product Intolerance, Acid Base Balance Abnormal, Sinusitis, Listless, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Increased Bloating And Indigestion, Digestive Tract Abnormality
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride, Soma, Oxycodone, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 30 for a 59-year old woman with Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Pain, High Blood Pressure, Adhd. The patient has Ulcers
- A study of drug interactions between PHENERGAN, FOLIC ACID, METHOTREXATE, ESTRACE, ZESTRIL, XANAX, ZOLOFT, SOMA, NORCO, KEPPRA for a 55-year old woman with Nausea, Used On Non Chemo Days, 5q-syndrome, Hormone Therapy, Unsure, Insomnia, Delusional Depression, Muscle Spasms, Inflammation, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Seizure Disorder, Voight-koianga-harada Syndrome, Asthma, Cataracts, Cancer, Eye Surgery, Hearing Impaired, Tia Strokes, Vision Impaired, Chemo Leaks Including Surgery On Left Foot
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Soma for a 48-year old woman with Muscle Pain, Polymyositis - Adult. The patient has Hot Flashes
Recent Soma related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Sensorcaine, Soma for a 50-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Fioricet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Soma, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 51-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Soma, Ambien, Skelaxin, Celexa, Strattera for a 52-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Carisoprodol, Ativan for a 54-year old woman who has Stress
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.