Review: could Soma cause Sleep attacks?
Summary: Sleep attacks is reported only by a few people who take Soma.
We study 8,616 people who have side effects while taking Soma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep attacks and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Soma and have Sleep attacks >>>
Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Soma 9,565 users)
Sleep attacks has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, pain, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Sleep attacks 615 patients)
On Dec, 10, 2014: 8,616 people reported to have side effects when taking Soma. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Sleep Attacks.
Time on Soma when people have Sleep attacks * :
Gender of people who have Sleep attacks when taking Soma * :
|Sleep attacks||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sleep attacks when taking Soma * :
Severity of Sleep attacks when taking Soma ** :
How people recovered from Sleep attacks ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep Attacks while taking Soma?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Soma and have Sleep Attacks
- support group for people who take Soma
- support group for people who have Sleep Attacks
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take soma anf fiorcet together
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Tension In Neck And Migraines, and takes Soma, Fioricet)
want to know if you can mix those two medications together
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Vulvovaginal Dryness During Intercourse, Acne Cystic, Bilateral Stenosis, Irregularity Of Bowels, Muscle Tightness, Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, Menstruation - Painful, Painful Sexual Intercourse, Pelvic Discomfort, Chest Pain, Abdominal Bloating, Deep Knee Pain, Extreme Thigh Pain, Sometimes Bulging, Flattened/deflated & Bulging Discs, Chronic Pain, Hirsutism, and takes Soma, Norco)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Has anyone ever had anxiety attacks while taking miralax?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Anxiety Attacks, Itching Head, and takes Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Celexa, Soma, Oxycodone Hydrochloride)
I have been using Miralax for at least a year,with no problem.Now,I'm having anxiety attacks & my head itches all the time & I do not have dandruff...Is there anyone who has had anything like this while using Miralax (Polyethylene). HELP!!I'M MISERABLE!!!I have to take something for constipation,but ...
- Anybody else can't lay on their back to sleep?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Arthritis, and takes Tramadol, Rebif, Celebrex, Soma, Gabapentin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
Laying on my back causes severe pain and muscle spasms. Does anyone have a possible solution?
- Do you ever have a tic with speech difficulty
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Cancer - Breast, and takes Lyrica, Carisoprodol, Xanax, Cymbalta, Zofran Odt)
I was in the hospital on life support with TTP, I was given chemo as a part of my treatment, I survived :) I previously had breast cancer with Chemo..... This has left me with chemo-fibromyalgia. I am taking 225mg Lyrica twice a day... at times i have what i have a speech tic...feels like electrica ...
More questions for: Soma, Sleep attacks
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Soma, Sleep attacks
- A study of drug interactions between Toradol, Soma, Carisoprodol for a patient with Shoulder Pain, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome. The patient has
Comments: Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects out weigh benefits. Having all usual+side effects to include HA, night mares,hot sweating,ears popping. Already on Soma should I D/C the Soma? Single I M dose.
- A study of drug interactions between Doxazosin Mesylate, Celebrex, Fluoxetine, Soma, Lyrica, Morphine, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Thick Ejaculate/ Thick Semen, Chronic Pain, Ptsd, Nerve Pain. The patient has Thick Ejaculate/ Thick Semen
Comments: Thick uncomfortable ejaculations. Sometimes "chunks" of semen exit my penis durning bowel movements. Ejaculations look like gobs of tiny little round, very thick balls of semen making up large chunks of ejaculate...
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Lunesta, Soma, Klonopin, Percocet for a patient with Migraine, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Muscle Rigidity, Anxiety, Moderated To Severe Pain. The patient has Acid Reflux
Comments: I just started taking the Percocet and the Klonopin. I have taken Klonopin before and have never noticed the Acid Reflux. Whilst I have had Acid Reflux in the past, Omeprazole has always cleared it up if taken daily. Omeprazole and other medications like it are doing nothing, even with the addition ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Xanax, Soma for a patient with Insomnia, Separation Anxiety, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: The has been coming on for quite a few years but I thought it was from shoes worn when younger. In 2013 it was too noticeable to be ignored and I was told it was plural neuropathy and it was permanent. No treatment was recommended.Have had chronic insomnia for 21 years. Some helps with DDD.
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Soma, Benadryl, Melatonin, Clonazepam, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zocor, Dexilant, Hyzaar for a patient with General Health & Wellness, Health, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety And Stress, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Low Volume Of Seminal Fluid, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: I have a relatively weak erection (estimate 50-60% of maximum erection potential) and tend to have a weak orgasm with only a moderate amount of ejaculate (even after 2-4 weeks of abstinence). I am in excellent cardiovascular health exercising 3-4 days a week on an elliptical, achieving sustained exe ...
More related studies for: Soma, Sleep attacks
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.