Review: could Sotalol hydrochloride cause Breast pain?
Summary: Breast pain is reported only by a few people who take Sotalol hydrochloride.
We study 1,923 people who have side effects while taking Sotalol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride and have Breast pain >>>
Sotalol hydrochloride has active ingredients of sotalol hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Sotalol hydrochloride 2,172 users)
Breast pain has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression.(latest reports from Breast pain 9,798 patients)
On Dec, 22, 2014: 1,923 people reported to have side effects when taking Sotalol hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Breast Pain.
Time on Sotalol hydrochloride when people have Breast pain * :
Gender of people who have Breast pain when taking Sotalol hydrochloride * :
|Breast pain||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Breast pain when taking Sotalol hydrochloride * :
|Breast pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Breast pain when taking Sotalol hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Breast pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coreg (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vytorin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aciphex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Uroxatral (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Pain while taking Sotalol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride and have Breast Pain
- support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Breast Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can anyone tell me what is going on with my teeth?they are decaying and cracking at warp speed?i've been taking zyprexa,solian,cymbalta....
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Tooth Loss, and takes Zyprexa )
I live in Eastern Europe,and the level of psychiatric treatmeant is low.They proscribe a drug for everything.
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Missed A Week Dose, and takes Zantac 150, Sotalol Hydrochloride)
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- How soon will i know that my blood is thin enough for a cardio version
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Irregular Heartbeat, and takes Pradaxa, Sotalol)
i have been on Sotalol now am on Pradaxa have had 2 cardioversion before and only lasted a short time How will i know when blood is thin enough
- For diabetics - does taking sotalol raise your blood sugar level?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation/diabetes, and takes Sotalol Hydrochloride)
I have Atrial fibrillation. I also have diabetes, which is caused by beta blocking drugs, such as metoprolol. My doctor wants me to have a cardioversion and be placed on the drug "sotalol". I'm concerned about what this drug will do to my blood sugar levels. Has anyone experienced elevated blood s ...
- I'm taking diltiazem and my ankles and feet are swelling. what can i do?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Lupus, and takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Diltiazem)
More questions for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Breast pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Breast tenderness and soreness
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Breast Tenderness, and takes Prednisone)
This medicine made my breast very sore and tender.
More reviews for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Breast pain
- A study of side effects of Sotalol Hydrochloride for a patient with Arrythmia. The patient has
Comments: I have had two ablations for a/f. So far the the second ablation has worked with no a/f episodes. I have been prescribed 160 mgs of sotalol daily for over a year. I recently had a sleep apnea test and the results indicate mild apnea/ hypopnea. Can you tell me if sotalol can cause apnea. tha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Oxcarbazepine, Propranolol Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Alprazolam for a patient with Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women, Lipids Abnormal, Mood Stabilizer, Add, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Breast Tenderness
Comments: Have been experiencing breast tenderness since starting atorvastatin. Have also been undergoing various tests (pap test, intravaginal ultrasound, uterine biopsy, hysteroscopy & d&c) during this same time period because of postmenopausal bleeding.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Lexapro, Abilify, Lithium Carbonate, Cytomel for a patient with ADD, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Nipple Pain, Breast Pain
Comments: I started cytomel about a week ago and yesterday i noticed pain in both my breasts and nipples. I know that can be a symptom of pms but that is not a symptom i have ever expierienced. Could the cytomel be causing the pain?
- A study of side effects of Sotalol Hydrochloride for a patient with Comprimés. The patient has Neuropathy Des Membres Inférieurs
Comments: Ma neuropathie, steppage des membres inférieurs est arrivée subitement .
Toutes analyses ont été faites . Aucun raison connue . A part la prise de sotalol de puis 6 mois . Que je prends tjrs dailleurs.
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a patient with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive, Pain - Abdomen, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal, Breast Pain, Spotting
Comments: I've had all over pain for 4 months, starting with pains in left abdomen, spreading to left leg, upper back, and then right abdomen. MRI's,xrays,blood work all shows normal. Physical activity and stress worsens symptoms. Seen hernia doctor said was normal, Neurologist diagnosed me with high anxiety ...
More related studies for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Breast pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.