Home > Sotalol hydrochloride > Breast pain > Sotalol hydrochloride and Breast pain
Review: could Sotalol hydrochloride cause Breast pain?
We study 1,921 people who have side effects while taking Sotalol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride and have Breast pain >>>
Sotalol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,169 users) has active ingredients of sotalol hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Breast pain (latest reports from 49,213 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,921 people reported to have side effects when taking Sotalol hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Breast Pain.
Time on Sotalol hydrochloride when people have Breast pain * :
Gender of people who have Breast pain when taking Sotalol hydrochloride * :
|Breast pain||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Breast pain when taking Sotalol hydrochloride * :
|Breast pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Breast pain when taking Sotalol hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Breast pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coreg (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vytorin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aciphex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Uroxatral (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Pain while taking Sotalol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride and have Breast Pain
- support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Breast Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can anyone tell me what is going on with my teeth?they are decaying and cracking at warp speed?i've been taking zyprexa,solian,cymbalta....
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Tooth Loss, and takes Zyprexa )
I live in Eastern Europe,and the level of psychiatric treatmeant is low.They proscribe a drug for everything.
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Missed A Week Dose, and takes Zantac 150, Sotalol Hydrochloride)
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- How soon will i know that my blood is thin enough for a cardio version
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Irregular Heartbeat, and takes Pradaxa, Sotalol)
i have been on Sotalol now am on Pradaxa have had 2 cardioversion before and only lasted a short time How will i know when blood is thin enough
- For diabetics - does taking sotalol raise your blood sugar level?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation/diabetes, and takes Sotalol Hydrochloride)
I have Atrial fibrillation. I also have diabetes, which is caused by beta blocking drugs, such as metoprolol. My doctor wants me to have a cardioversion and be placed on the drug "sotalol". I'm concerned about what this drug will do to my blood sugar levels. Has anyone experienced elevated blood s ...
- I'm taking diltiazem and my ankles and feet are swelling. what can i do?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Lupus, and takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Diltiazem)
More questions for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Breast pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Breast tenderness and soreness
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Breast Tenderness, and takes Prednisone)
This medicine made my breast very sore and tender.
More reviews for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Breast pain
- A study of drug interactions between Sotalol Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Zestoretic, Lipitor, Allopurinol, Colchicine, Nexium, Coumadin for a patient with Arrhythmia, Back Pain/, Blood Pressure Management, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Gouty Arthritis, Acid Reflux, Factor V Leiden Mutation. The patient has Low Blood Pressure
Comments: I tried to modify my first report but couldn't t so I must add that my main problem at this point is low blood pressure. my range is now between 103-to 110 high and my low is 60 -75. Pulse varies from 47 to 60.I also have arrhythmia which I think is due to excessive dehydration under physical exerc ...
- A study of side effects of Sotalol Hydrochloride for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Adderall 10, Methadone Hydrochloride
Comments: After taking Sotalol and Alprazalam and Norco for ten years I developed Hyperglycemia and lymphedema. I went to a lymphedema clinic and the doctor asked if I would like to lose weight and I said yes and I also said I would like to get off pain medications. She prescribed Adderall saying it would b ...
- A study of side effects of Depakote Er for a patient with Bipolar 1. The patient has Breast Pain
Comments: I had a mammography not too long ago, as part of a routine annual physical. At that time, I was consuming just 500mgs depakote w/ 10mgs of abilify. Due to adverse side-effects my psychiatrist attributed to the anti-psychotic, I ceased taking anything BUT depakote.
After a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sotalol Hydrochloride, Norvasc for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension. The patient has Diovan
Comments: I have had a Cardioversion for A-Fib two times, last was 15 mos. ago, at which time I was put on sotalol for control of it. I also have Atril valve regurgitation as well as tri-cuspid regurgitation. I
have been on diovan, and Norvasc for hypertention, along with the sotalol. Everything seemed to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex, Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen for a patient with Pneumonia, Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Headache. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Breast Tenderness, Body Aches
Comments: i was diagnosed with pneumonia 2/28/12. took z-pack for 5 days. Then diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis on 3/12/12 and took metronidazol for 7 days. Also on 3/12/12 was started on Cipro 500mg for 10 days. As well as started on Celexa (generic)20mg/day and Mucinex 1200mg 2xday. Also taking Clonazepam ...
More related studies for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Breast pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Gastritis and Hypothyroidism
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (49 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (42 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (46 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (1 hour ago)