Home > Sotalol > Noises or buzzing in the ears > Sotalol and Noises or buzzing in the ears
Review: could Sotalol cause Noises or buzzing in the ears (Tinnitus)?
We study 1,921 people who have side effects while taking Sotalol from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Noises or buzzing in the ears. Find out below who they are, when they have Noises or buzzing in the ears and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride and have Noises or buzzing in the ears >>>
Sotalol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,163 users) has active ingredients of sotalol hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Noises or buzzing in the ears
Noises or buzzing in the ears (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,382 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 1,921 people reported to have side effects when taking Sotalol hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (0.52%) have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears.
Time on Sotalol hydrochloride when people have Noises or buzzing in the ears * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Noises or buzzing in the ears||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Noises or buzzing in the ears when taking Sotalol hydrochloride * :
|Noises or buzzing in the ears||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Noises or buzzing in the ears when taking Sotalol hydrochloride * :
|Noises or buzzing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Noises or buzzing in the ears when taking Sotalol hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Noises or buzzing in the ears||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Noises or buzzing in the ears ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Noises or buzzing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Mycobacterial infection (1 people, 10.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 10.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 10.00%)
- Heart rate irregular (1 people, 10.00%)
- Blood pressure management (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin tab (3 people, 30.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 20.00%)
- Adalat (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lopid (1 people, 10.00%)
- Isosorbide dinitrate (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears while taking Sotalol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride and have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears
- support group for people who take Sotalol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can anyone tell me what is going on with my teeth?they are decaying and cracking at warp speed?i've been taking zyprexa,solian,cymbalta....
I live in Eastern Europe,and the level of psychiatric treatmeant is low.They proscribe a drug for everything.
- Can a failed lap nissan cause tinnitus
Can a failed lap Nissan cause tinnitus. I have one and I noticed that I no longer have the huge amount of flatulence that I used to - I seem to have an air dynamic that is "off" in my body/head and it is causing tinnitus in one ear. Can this be possible?
- What foods aggreviate or reduce tinnitus
HI ALL ,I'VE NOTICED THAT CERTAIN FOODS HELP MY FAILING HEARING ; MOSTLY
POMEGRANTS ,AND OTHERS INCREASE THE NOISE IN ME HEAD ,LIKE BREAD ,LEMONE
OLIVES AND MORE . SINCE DOCS KNOW HOW TO PRESCRIBE ONLY ,I THINK COLLECTING
INFO ON THIS TYPE OF EFFECTS CAN HEALP MANY ,THANKS FOR READING .
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- Will ativan make tinnitus worse?
I have tinnitus and need to know if i take ativan will it make tinnitus worse? Tinnitus is ringing in the ears. thank you.
- Is tinnitus known to be a effect of nortriptyline, crestor, clopidogrel, or metoprolol?
I am taking these drugs and wonder if they are contributing to my tinnitus, in particular Notriptyline or the combination of all four drugs.
More questions for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Noises or buzzing in the ears
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Yes, lexapro does cause tinnitus!
Whenever I forget to take my Lexapro in the morning, I get a high pitched ringing in my ears which starts around 1:00 pm, which won't go away until a few hours after I take the drug. Once I was out of the medication and I almost screamed because the ringing got so bad! I don't think it is as "rare" ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Tinnitus with letrozole
Sudden onset of ringing in the ears after two weeks on Letrozole 2.5mgs
- Tonsillitis for 1 week
i suffered tonsillitisfor a week. and i lose my weight coz i kept on vomiting. we rushed into my doctor's clinic. he advised me to stay in the hospital for 3 days cause my tonsillitis was really severe. he prescribed me cefuroxime axetil via IV for further absorption and omeprazole via IV for my sto ...
- Ear popping and swishing
I had been taking blood thinners and 81 mgs. aspirin for about a year after heart surgery. I then stopped taking the blood thinner and my cardiologist recommended and adult aspirin (325mgs.)
a few days later I started to experience a popping and swishing in my ears along with waves of dizziness. Th ...
- Ringing in the ears from keppra
The ringing started almost immediately. Two doctors I saw said they never heard of that side effect with Keppra. It's bad from late at night through the early morning.
More reviews for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Noises or buzzing in the ears
On eHealthMe, Sotalol Hydrochloride (sotalol hydrochloride) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Sotalol Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sotalol Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Noises or buzzing in the ears
Recent Sotalol hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cialis, Betapace for a 64-year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Succinate, Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 77-year old woman who has Marion
- Comparions of Multaq, Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 88-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
- Comparions of Sotalol Hydrochloride, Tikosyn for a 74-year old man who has Afibulation
- Comparions of Sotalol Hydrochloride, ZYRTEC for a 57-year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Mexiletine Hydrochloride (Teva) - 200MG, Sotalol Hydrochloride (Genpharm) - 80MG for a 68-year old man who has Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Comparions of Bisoprolol Fumarate (Mutual Pharm) - 10MG, Sotalol Hydrochloride (Genpharm) - 80MG for a 73-year old man who has Biopsy - Heart
- Comparions of Cialis (Lilly) - 2.5MG, Sotalol Hydrochloride (Genpharm) - 80MG, Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 7.5MG for a 66-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Sotalol Hydrochloride, Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 78-year old man who has Ventrical Fibulation
- Comparions of Levitra (Bayer Hlthcare) - 10MG, Sotalol Hydrochloride (Genpharm) - 80MG for a 63-year old man who has A-fib
More related comparison studies for: Sotalol hydrochloride, Noises or buzzing in the ears
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (54 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Juglans Nigra
- Ionized Calcium