Home > Spiriva > Back pain > Spiriva and Back pain
Review: could Spiriva cause Back pain?
We study 49,979 people who have side effects while taking Spiriva from FDA and social media. Among them, 825 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Spiriva and have Back pain >>>
Spiriva (latest outcomes from 50,457 users) has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide monohydrate. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Back pain (latest reports from 678,422 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 49,979 people reported to have side effects when taking Spiriva. Among them, 825 people (1.65%) have Back Pain.
Time on Spiriva when people have Back pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain||49.06%||18.87%||16.98%||11.32%||3.77%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Spiriva * :
|Back pain||60.61%||39.39% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Spiriva * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.29%||3.81%||9.53%||18.04%||68.33% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Spiriva ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (179 people, 21.70%)
- Hypertension (91 people, 11.03%)
- Osteoporosis (89 people, 10.79%)
- Pain (87 people, 10.55%)
- Multiple myeloma (76 people, 9.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (286 people, 34.67%)
- Albuterol (258 people, 31.27%)
- Zometa (232 people, 28.12%)
- Nexium (149 people, 18.06%)
- Prilosec (147 people, 17.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain while taking Spiriva?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Spiriva and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Spiriva
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Spiriva, Back pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Naproxin reaction severe
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Side effect of spiriva on diabetis control
I have been a diabetic for the past 30 years and could generally control my blood sugar by using Lantus and another fast effect insuine (ahich changed several time)Since I take Spiriva (started on february 15th 2014, I cannot control my blood sugar properly and get incoherent results (2,3 or even 4 ...
More reviews for: Spiriva, Back pain
On eHealthMe, Spiriva (tiotropium bromide monohydrate) is often used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Find out below the conditions Spiriva is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Spiriva used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Spiriva, Back pain
Recent Spiriva related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Spiriva, Back pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored