Home > Spiriva > Diabetes mellitus inadequate control > Spiriva and Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
Review: could Spiriva cause Diabetes mellitus inadequate control?
Summary: Diabetes mellitus inadequate control is found among people who take Spiriva, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Albuterol, and have Diabetes mellitus.
We study 49,979 people who have side effects while taking Spiriva from FDA and social media. Among them, 49 have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Spiriva and have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control >>>
Spiriva (latest outcomes from 50,461 users) has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide monohydrate. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control (latest reports from 81,751 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 49,979 people reported to have side effects when taking Spiriva. Among them, 49 people (0.10%) have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control.
Time on Spiriva when people have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Diabetes mellitus inadequate control||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Spiriva * :
|Diabetes mellitus inadequate control||52.08%||47.92% |
Age of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Spiriva * :
|Diabetes mellitus inadequate control||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||17.14%||37.14%||45.71% |
Severity of Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Spiriva ** :
How people recovered from Diabetes mellitus inadequate control ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 14.29%)
- Depression (7 people, 14.29%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 8.16%)
- Bipolar disorder (4 people, 8.16%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 8.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (26 people, 53.06%)
- Aspirin (25 people, 51.02%)
- Digoxin (24 people, 48.98%)
- Furosemide (22 people, 44.90%)
- Lasix (19 people, 38.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control while taking Spiriva?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Spiriva and have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- support group for people who take Spiriva
- support group for people who have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Zit er in spiriva gluten?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who takes Spiriva)
My question is : Does Spiriva contains gluten? I would like to know that
- Can you loss large amounts of hair daily while taking spirit
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has 6weeks Ago Started Spiriva Lossing Large Amounts Of Hair , Hair Loss In Women, and takes Spiriva )
I ALSO TAKE. COLONAPIN .CYMBALTA.TRAZADONE . NORCO .NEXIUM . HAD A VERY SERIOUS ULCER OPERATION 3MONTHS AGO.
- Has anyone got a cataract from spiriva?
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Cataract, and takes Spiriva)
i had perfect vision and i used spiriva and now i have cataracts, had surgery on one eye now have to go back for my other eye ,
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Dizziness Postural, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Cognitive Deterioration, Paresthesias, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, and takes Lantus Solostar, Meloxicam, Hydrocet)
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
- Dr. switched me from advair and spiriva to tudorza. shouldn't i still stay with advair
(Asked by a 67 year old man who has Shortness Of Breath With Even Mild Exertion, Agent Orange From Vietnam Exposure--100% VA Disability., and takes Tudorza Pressair, Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva)
Doc said drop Spiriva AND Advair and start exclusively on Tudorza.
Wouldn't staying with Advair in addition to Tudorza be helpful?
(Or would it decrease Tudorza's effectiveness?)
I'm just finishing a 3-month bout with lung Pseudomonas infection. I'm regaining my strength, but still breath ...
More questions for: Spiriva, Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Side effect of spiriva on diabetis control
(Posted by a 75 year old man who has Find 2 To 3 Grams Whilst Generally I Was Founfing 1 To, Imposibility To Control Diabetis Properly, and takes Spiriva, Lantus)
I have been a diabetic for the past 30 years and could generally control my blood sugar by using Lantus and another fast effect insuine (ahich changed several time)Since I take Spiriva (started on february 15th 2014, I cannot control my blood sugar properly and get incoherent results (2,3 or even 4 ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Spiriva, Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Symbicort for a patient with COPD. The patient has
Comments: Do either spiriva or symbicort cause diahria, urinary problems or loss of calcium in bones or teeth?
If so, how to prevent reaction.
If so, is it worth the trade off for an 84 year old to use these drugs?
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Omeprazole, Ambien, Spiriva for a patient with Asthma, Gerd, Sleeplessness, Emphysema. The patient has Cough, Toes Numb But Tingly, Excruciating Bone Pain In Leg/hip/ankles
Comments: X rays did not show any joint problems.
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with COPD, Allergies. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
Comments: I have hereditary hemochromatosis and require a blood draw of 500ml bi-monthly to reduce my ferritin level. After starting the above medications, I have been having trouble with a low blood flow.
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Ventolin HFA, Budesonide, Imodium A-d, Melatonin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vyvanse, Lisinopril, Seroquel, Prozac, Lamictal, Wellbutrin SR for a patient with COPD, Asthma, Diarhea, Sleep, Thyroid, Add, High Blood Pressure, Depression And Sleep, Depression, Major Reoccuring Depression. The patient has
Comments: Alpha Liponic Acid....kidney failure < month
Critical Liver Support...Kidney failure < month
Charcoal Activated... Absorb impurities < month
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Proair Hfa, Symbicort, Spiriva for a patient with COPD. The patient has Abdomen - Swollen
Comments: Blood work tests are all normal, ultra sound for clotts was clear, MRI for groin area blockage also clean.
More related studies for: Spiriva, Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Jantoven and Urinary Incontinence
- Nadolol and Lisinopril
- Hair Loss and Effexor
- Osteoporosis and Symbicort
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (14 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (2 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Monistat 3 for a 38-year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina (16 minutes ago)
- Namenda for a 38-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder (40 minutes ago)
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (2 hours ago)