Spiriva and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness - from FDA reports
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people who take Spiriva, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Albuterol, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness with Spiriva. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 100,153 people who have side effects when taking Spiriva from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
100,153 people reported to have side effects when taking Spiriva.
Among them, 2,623 people (2.62%) have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Spiriva when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness *:
- < 1 month: 45.91 %
- 1 - 6 months: 24.53 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.18 %
- 1 - 2 years: 7.55 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.55 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.14 %
- 10+ years: 3.14 %
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Spiriva *:
- female: 60.14 %
- male: 39.86 %
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Spiriva *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.1 %
- 20-29: 0.25 %
- 30-39: 1.2 %
- 40-49: 3.97 %
- 50-59: 15.36 %
- 60+: 79.07 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (310 people, 11.82%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (198 people, 7.55%)
- Pain (171 people, 6.52%)
- Osteoporosis (150 people, 5.72%)
- Depression (109 people, 4.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Albuterol (342 people, 13.04%)
- Symbicort (336 people, 12.81%)
- Aspirin (331 people, 12.62%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (326 people, 12.43%)
- Lasix (325 people, 12.39%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (887 people, 33.82%)
- Fatigue (735 people, 28.02%)
- Dizziness (462 people, 17.61%)
- Nausea (418 people, 15.94%)
- Pain (402 people, 15.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Spiriva?
- Check symptoms - is lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and drugs with ingredients of tiotropium bromide monohydrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and Spiriva from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Spiriva has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide monohydrate. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Spiriva 101,241 users)
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,644 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients).
Browse all side effects of Spirivaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Could your condition cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- High blood pressure and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- High blood cholesterol and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Pain and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Osteoporosis and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Depression and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
User reviews to the study
Do the stats suggest that is I stay on Tresiba for over a month the weakness will go away? I am 60+ female on metformin and have only been on Tresiba for 3 days.. I am totally sapped of energy. Hoping things will change Lynn
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
I stared Savella 2 months ago. I take 50 mg twice a day for fibromyalgia; I'm a 56-yr-old female. A month ago, around 2 am I got up to get a drink and collasped in the kitchen. I've never done this. My legs just gave out and I fell and then I could barely get up, it took me a while to gain ...
I only took Actonel for a only few months, several years ago, and quit when I noticed weakness in my legs. Sorry to report that I never regained strength, despite some some physical therapy and moderate exercise. I am an active woman in my mid-60s and the loss of leg strength has made my life ...