Review: could Spironolactone cause Cytolytic vaginosis?
Summary: there is no Cytolytic vaginosis reported by people who take Spironolactone yet.
We study 25,375 people who have side effects while taking Spironolactone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cytolytic vaginosis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Cytolytic vaginosis >>>
Spironolactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from 26,449 Spironolactone users)
Cytolytic vaginosis (overgrowth of lactobacilli in the vagina, which causes itching, redness, and discharge) has been reported by people with heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis. (latest reports)
On Mar, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Cytolytic Vaginosis while taking Spironolactone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Spironolactone
- support group for people who have Cytolytic Vaginosis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Magnesium Chloride, Spironolactone for a 47-year old woman with Pain, Potassium - Low, Edema, Low Blood Magnesium. The patient has Abnormal Weight Gain, Depression Postmenopausal, Eczema Nummular, Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Effexor XR for a 34-year old woman with Acne, Anxiety. The patient has Eyes - Sensitive To Light
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone for a 66-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Leg Cramping
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Spironolactone, Coreg for a 71-year old woman with Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardiac Failure. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Victoza, Spironolactone, Metformin for a 45-year old woman with Pcos. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Recent Spironolactone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Goldenseal, Aldactone for a 60-year old woman who has Growth Hormone
- Comparions of Dexilant, Aldactone, Lamictal, Viibryd, Synthroid for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Aldactone, Losartan for a 38-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.