Review: could Spironolactone cause Infertility female?
Summary: Infertility female is reported only by a few people who take Spironolactone.
We study 25,351 people who have side effects while taking Spironolactone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Infertility female and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Infertility female >>>
Spironolactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Spironolactone 26,426 users)
Infertility female has been reported by people with birth control, depression, epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis, insomnia.(latest reports from Infertility female 912 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: 25,348 people reported to have side effects when taking Spironolactone. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Infertility Female.
Time on Spironolactone when people have Infertility female * :
Age of people who have Infertility female when taking Spironolactone * :
|Infertility female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Infertility female when taking Spironolactone ** :
How people recovered from Infertility female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tequin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prinivil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Infertility Female while taking Spironolactone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Infertility Female
- support group for people who take Spironolactone
- support group for people who have Infertility Female
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does aldactone work on blonde facial hair
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Facial Hair , and takes Aldactone )
Blonde vellus facial hair after taking a hair tonic tablet by fusion and also removel of hair caused it to Grow longer and more
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Extreme Bone Pain From Drugs, and takes Lasix, Lisinopril, Aldactone, Coreg)
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Subclinical Hypothyroidism, Higher Than Normal FHS Levels, Infertility Female, and takes Lupron)
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
- Can aperson be treated for hep c when they have an avm
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has AVM - Cerebral, Hep C, and takes Extended Phenytoin Sodium, Keppra, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril, Spironolactone)
I just wanted to know if it was safe to receive treatment for hep c while still having a portion of my avm still existing
- Is clomid safe to take while on seroquel, valium, achiphex, & methadone 35mg?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Infertility Female, Liver Disease, Hemochromotosis, Hypertention, Chronic Hepatitis, and takes Clomiphene Citrate, Methadone Hydrochloride, Aciphex, Valium, Atenolol)
i am worried about taking clomid w any of this meds., especially seroquel. Though, I do not take on regular basis.
More questions for: Spironolactone, Infertility female
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Abnormal orgasm after likely caused by taking spironolactone
(Posted by a 51 year old woman who has Hair Loss In Women, and takes Spironolactone)
I was taking Spironolactone to assist with hairloss for approx 7 years. Although the drug did help to stop hair falling out it also caused abnormal orgasm and after 12 months of not taking the drug I am still unable to climax normally. My doctor cannot give me a full explanation for this.
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Ovary pain disappeared
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Cyst, and takes Spironolactone)
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is ...
- Breast enlargement and tenderness
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Chronic Kidney Failure, and takes Spironolactone)
starting taking spironolactone approximately one year ago to help with chronic kidney failure. Soon experienced enlargement of both breast and tenderness. Stopped taking the med and enlargement returned to normal but soreness continues. Some days are worse than others.
- Allopurinol and muscle cramps
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Muscle Cramps, Hypertension Controlled, Cholesterol Controlled, and takes Aspirin, Lopid, Lisinopril, Aldactone, Allopurinol)
Approximately 5 years ago I developed gout and my physician prescribed allopurinol. After a period of time I began to have muscle spasms in the calves of my legs at night. My doctor gave me a prescription for restless leg syndrome, which helped for a short time. I was then given a different presc ...
More reviews for: Spironolactone, Infertility female
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lotensin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Aldactone, Lasix, Metformin, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Birth Control, Insomnia, Migraine, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Depression. The patient has Tremor
Comments: Hand tremors, voi e tremors, noint pain to hips and shoulders, worse on dominate side, severe, unable to feed with fork, have to eat finger foods and drink from a straw. I was taken off wellbutrin had withdraws after 4 days, started back and now have all symptoMs of Parkinson's. Any information is h ...
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Spironolactone, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Methotrexate, Remicade for a patient with Potassium - Low, Pain - Bones, Fluid In The Chest, Anxiety, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Enlarged Liver, Guttate Psoriasis, Arthritis - Psoriatic
Comments: Extended remicade every 2 months now 5 vials. Had me stop methetrexate liver enlarged.
Over due for remicade infusion and experiencing extreme
Fatigue, loss appetite, slept 4days didn't eat or drink or wake up confused state of mind.
Went to emergency did X-rays, cat scan, stomache and head. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Oxcarbazepine, Propranolol Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Alprazolam for a patient with Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women, Lipids Abnormal, Mood Stabilizer, Add, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Breast Tenderness
Comments: Have been experiencing breast tenderness since starting atorvastatin. Have also been undergoing various tests (pap test, intravaginal ultrasound, uterine biopsy, hysteroscopy & d&c) during this same time period because of postmenopausal bleeding.
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Spironolactone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Cabbage, Broccoli, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Saw Palmetto, Chelated Magnesium, Potassium Iodide, Iodine, Armour Thyroid, Calcium D - Glucarate for a patient with Depression, Diuretic Effect, Anxiety Disorder, Hormone Level Abnormal, Estrogen Balance, Joint Range Of Motion Decreased, Vitamin D Decreased, Dihydrotestosterone Increased, Relax Smooth Muscle, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Estrogen Dominance. The patient has Melanosis Coli
Comments: Also utilizing testosterone pellet therapy for low testosterone. Had colonoscopy today, gastroenterologist said melanosis of colon could be from drinking herbal tea. Everything I have read relates to laxative abuse, senna use etc. Do not use laxatives and the only herbal tea I drink is a roibus t ...
More related studies for: Spironolactone, Infertility female
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.