Home > Spironolactone > Infertility female > Spironolactone and Infertility female
Review: could Spironolactone cause Infertility female?
We study 25,348 people who have side effects while taking Spironolactone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Infertility female and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Infertility female >>>
Spironolactone (latest outcomes from 26,415 users) has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne.
Infertility female (latest reports from 2,127 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, epilepsy, insomnia, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 25,339 people reported to have side effects when taking Spironolactone. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Infertility Female.
Time on Spironolactone when people have Infertility female * :
Age of people who have Infertility female when taking Spironolactone * :
|Infertility female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Infertility female when taking Spironolactone ** :
How people recovered from Infertility female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tequin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coreg (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prinivil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Infertility Female while taking Spironolactone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Infertility Female
- support group for people who take Spironolactone
- support group for people who have Infertility Female
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
This regimine was instituted in August 2014 and I now have high blood calcium and the AGAP (Anion Gap) was high too.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
monthly urinary tract infections
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does aldactone work on blonde facial hair
Blonde vellus facial hair after taking a hair tonic tablet by fusion and also removel of hair caused it to Grow longer and more
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
- I am a 38 yr old who was treated for endometriosis with 6 mos. of lupron. my body hasn't been the same since, 5 years later. is there a link between lupron & thyroid disfunction & infertility?
I was healthy and active before going on Lupron (against my better judgement). During the time I was on it I experienced hot flashes, night sweats, waking up to got to bathroom, frequent urination, flaking of scalp skin, loss of hair, weight gain, and a foot injury that came out of nowhere. It's b ...
More questions for: Spironolactone, Infertility female
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Abnormal orgasm after likely caused by taking spironolactone
I was taking Spironolactone to assist with hairloss for approx 7 years. Although the drug did help to stop hair falling out it also caused abnormal orgasm and after 12 months of not taking the drug I am still unable to climax normally. My doctor cannot give me a full explanation for this.
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Ovary pain disappeared
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is ...
More reviews for: Spironolactone, Infertility female
On eHealthMe, Spironolactone (spironolactone) is often used for acne. Find out below the conditions Spironolactone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Spironolactone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Swelling In The Abdomen
- Stools Watery
- Rabbiteye Blueberry
- Gallbladder Non Functioning