Home > Sprintec > Nausea > Sprintec and Nausea
Review: could Sprintec cause Nausea?
We study 727 people who have side effects while taking Sprintec from FDA and social media. Among them, 67 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Sprintec and have Nausea >>>
Sprintec (latest outcomes from 1,040 users) has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,920,883 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 725 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprintec. Among them, 67 people (9.24%) have Nausea.
Time on Sprintec when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Sprintec * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Sprintec ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (28 people, 41.79%)
- Depression (12 people, 17.91%)
- Nausea (6 people, 8.96%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (6 people, 8.96%)
- Birth control (5 people, 7.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tri-sprintec (35 people, 52.24%)
- Yaz (11 people, 16.42%)
- Yasmin (6 people, 8.96%)
- Metformin hcl (5 people, 7.46%)
- Plan b one-step (5 people, 7.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Sprintec?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Sprintec and have Nausea
- group for people who take Sprintec
- group for people who have Nausea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
I have elevated Liver function tests, swollen lymph nodes and extremely itchy skin. Hepatitis A, B & C are all negative as well as Mono. Completed blood count is normal with the exception of liver function
From this study (2 years ago):
Lee on Sep, 17, 2012:
Someone one told us tht there lamotrigine (which is not a sulfa ddrug) is put in a sulfa base, is that true.
From this study (5 years ago):
I've only been on the pill three days, and it is just wrecking me up. I'm going to the doctor TODAY. I was in JC Penny yesterday, and had to run to the Salon Section, and BEG for them to let me use some aloe vera, from the burning in my hands [[it looks like I burned my hands, they are so red]]. I don't recommend this pills, there were too many unsatisfied users when I had looked it up after my doctor prescribed it to me.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Sprintec, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
More reviews for: Sprintec, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Sprintec (ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Sprintec is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sprintec used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (52 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (52 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Verapamil Hydrochloride
- Vaginal Itching
- Breast Cancer Metastatic