Home > Sprycel > Ascites > Sprycel and Ascites
Review: could Sprycel cause Ascites?
We study 4,002 people who have side effects while taking Sprycel from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Ascites. Find out below who they are, when they have Ascites and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sprycel and have Ascites >>>
Sprycel (latest outcomes from 4,043 users) has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml).
Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 97,168 patients) has been reported by people with hepatic neoplasm malignant, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 4,002 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprycel. Among them, 34 people (0.85%) have Ascites.
Time on Sprycel when people have Ascites * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Ascites when taking Sprycel * :
Age of people who have Ascites when taking Sprycel * :
Severity of Ascites when taking Sprycel ** :
How people recovered from Ascites ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (24 people, 70.59%)
- Asthma (7 people, 20.59%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 14.71%)
- Prophylaxis (5 people, 14.71%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (8 people, 23.53%)
- Ventolin (7 people, 20.59%)
- Symbicort (7 people, 20.59%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 17.65%)
- Maxipime (6 people, 17.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ascites while taking Sprycel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sprycel and have Ascites
- support group for people who take Sprycel
- support group for people who have Ascites
More questions for: Sprycel, Ascites
More reviews for: Sprycel, Ascites
On eHealthMe, Sprycel (dasatinib) is often used for chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). Find out below the conditions Sprycel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sprycel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Sprycel, Ascites
Recent Sprycel related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sprycel, Ascites
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (6 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (43 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Dextrose 60 In Plastic Container
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent
- Skin Bacterial Infection
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Beta 2