Home > Stelara > Cancer - colon > Stelara and Cancer - colon
Review: could Stelara cause Cancer - colon (Colon cancer)?
Summary: Cancer - colon is found among people who take Stelara, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Folic acid, and have Psoriasis.
We study 3,762 people who have side effects while taking Stelara from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Cancer - colon. Find out below who they are, when they have Cancer - colon and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Stelara and have Cancer - colon >>>
Stelara (latest outcomes from 3,778 users) has active ingredients of ustekinumab. It is often used in psoriasis.
Cancer - colon
Cancer - colon (latest reports from 41,912 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, preventive health care.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,762 people reported to have side effects when taking Stelara. Among them, 18 people (0.48%) have Cancer - Colon.
Time on Stelara when people have Cancer - colon * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cancer - colon||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||22.22%||11.11%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cancer - colon when taking Stelara * :
|Cancer - colon||15.79%||84.21% |
Age of people who have Cancer - colon when taking Stelara * :
|Cancer - colon||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||63.64%||36.36% |
Severity of Cancer - colon when taking Stelara ** :
How people recovered from Cancer - colon ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psoriasis (16 people, 88.89%)
- Dyslipidaemia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Myocardial ischaemia (2 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (2 people, 11.11%)
- Bisoprolol fumarate (2 people, 11.11%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 11.11%)
- Memantine hcl (2 people, 11.11%)
- Donepezil hcl (2 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cancer - Colon while taking Stelara?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Stelara and have Cancer - Colon
- support group for people who take Stelara
- support group for people who have Cancer - Colon
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am currently taking stelara. have had several cbc blood work done. can i have syphilis and still be able to take this drug
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Stelara, Wellbutrin Xl, Hyzaar, Toprol-xl, Humira, Soriatane, Methotrexate)
I don't think I have any symptoms for syphilis, but just found out my partner has it and curious if all the testing with blood I've had to do before taking stelara and other drugs could it be possible that i have it...recently had a CBC (within the past week) and all tests were good...didn't find an ...
- Is there anyone who has information or experience with refractory multiple myeloma and the development of a second primary cancer in the colon (colon cancer)
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Multiple Myleoma (Refractory), Colon Cancer, and takes Revlimid, Cytoxan, Melphalan Hydrochloride, Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container, Zometa, Thalomid)
Diagnosed May 2009 with Stage IV, IGg Kappa Multiple Myeloma. Presented with pneumonia, 2 rib fractures, anemia, elevated serum m-protein, over 100 bone lesions, 78% plasma cells in bone marrow. No organ involvement. Chromosomal mutations, deletions, and transposition. Evaluated as low risk. 52 X- ...
- Is it safe to take beta glucan 1,3/1,6 with coumadin
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Colon Cancer, Blood Clot, and takes Coumadin)
was taking chemo and developed blood clot in port and superior vena cava - port was removed, chemo was stopped, and he is now taking Coumadin. Would like to continue supplements, such as the beta glucan, but wanted to check for interactions with the coumadin
More questions for: Stelara, Cancer - colon
More reviews for: Stelara, Cancer - colon
More related studies for: Stelara, Cancer - colon
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (50 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)