Review: could Strattera cause Anger?
Summary: Anger is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Concerta, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 18,432 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 470 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Strattera and have Anger >>>
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 19,162 Strattera users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain. (latest reports from 14,902 Anger patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 18,427 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 470 people (2.55%) have Anger.
Time on Strattera when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Strattera * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Strattera * :
Severity of Anger when taking Strattera ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (351 people, 74.68%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 4.04%)
- Depression (15 people, 3.19%)
- Tourette's disorder (9 people, 1.91%)
- Disturbance in attention (6 people, 1.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Concerta (48 people, 10.21%)
- Lexapro (30 people, 6.38%)
- Zoloft (24 people, 5.11%)
- Zyprexa (20 people, 4.26%)
- Celexa (20 people, 4.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Anger
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Anger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Antabuse, Clonidine, Strattera, Cymbalta, Abilify, Depakote for a 46-year old woman with Addiction, Hypertension, Add, Depression, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Methyldopa, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 32-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Mood Stabilizer, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Tiredness, Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Hostility, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus, Novolog, Strattera for a 7-year old boy with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Strattera for a 53-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Opana for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Adhd, Back Pain. The patient has Anger, Depressive Symptom
Recent Strattera related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Modafinil, Clonidine, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Vyvanse, Daytrana for a 43-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride for a 23-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Concerta for a 25-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 17-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Soma, Ambien, Skelaxin, Celexa, Strattera for a 52-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.