Review: could Strattera cause Anxiety aggravated?
Summary: Anxiety aggravated is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lexapro, and have Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
We study 18,417 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 619 have Anxiety aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Strattera and have Anxiety aggravated >>>
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 19,147 users)
Anxiety Aggravated (latest reports from Anxiety Aggravated 176,269 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 18,417 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 619 people (3.36%) have Anxiety Aggravated.
Time on Strattera when people have Anxiety aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety aggravated||44.79%||31.90%||11.04%||4.91%||6.75%||0.00%||0.61% |
Gender of people who have Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera * :
|Anxiety aggravated||41.42%||58.58% |
Age of people who have Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera * :
|Anxiety aggravated||0.17%||22.04%||34.89%||9.85%||11.19%||14.36%||5.34%||2.17% |
Severity of Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Anxiety aggravated||0.00%||30.77%||69.23%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Anxiety aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Anxiety aggravated||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (437 people, 70.60%)
- Depression (49 people, 7.92%)
- Anxiety (32 people, 5.17%)
- Disturbance in attention (13 people, 2.10%)
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 2.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (40 people, 6.46%)
- Prozac (38 people, 6.14%)
- Wellbutrin (37 people, 5.98%)
- Paxil (37 people, 5.98%)
- Concerta (36 people, 5.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety Aggravated while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Anxiety Aggravated
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Anxiety Aggravated
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Strattera, Anxiety aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Headache, Anxiety, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Nausea, and takes Prednisone)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Anxiety, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Cefuroxime)
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
More reviews for: Strattera, Anxiety aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lexapro for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Pressure Sore, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Ive been dizzy and lightheaded for 2 days . It moves from the back of my head to the front. I feel alot of pressure. I take a .5 mg of lexapro at noon daily. I split .25 xanax in half and take half in the morning and half at night before bed to help me sleep.
the symptoms get worse whenIm at work, ...
- A study of side effects of Allegra-d 12 Hour for a patient with Hives. The patient has Anxiety, Panic Attacks
Comments: I have anxiety accompanied by panic attacks which started about 2 years ago. The severity of the anxiety and frequency of the panic attacks has incresed over time. I now have a panic attack nearly every day and am curious whether or not Allegra is contributing to the escalation of my symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Headache - Tension, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
- A study of drug interactions between Minoxidil, Clonazepam, Ritalin for a patient with Loss Of Hair, Insomnia, Ple. The patient has Fear Of Crowded Places, Anxiety
Comments: It has been almost two months that abovementoined symptoms have occurred. I am, particularly at night, afraid that if I make sound, people or neighbours may become upset. When I hear something, even the sound of elevator, I jump and think that they are coming to warn me that I did something that dis ...
More related studies for: Strattera, Anxiety aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.