Review: could Strattera cause Anxiety aggravated?
Summary: Anxiety aggravated is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lexapro, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 18,433 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 619 have Anxiety aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Strattera and have Anxiety aggravated >>>
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 19,165 Strattera users)
Anxiety aggravated (latest reports from 176,740 Anxiety aggravated patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 18,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 619 people (3.36%) have Anxiety Aggravated.
Time on Strattera when people have Anxiety aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety aggravated||44.79%||31.90%||11.04%||4.91%||6.75%||0.00%||0.61% |
Gender of people who have Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera * :
|Anxiety aggravated||41.42%||58.58% |
Age of people who have Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera * :
|Anxiety aggravated||0.17%||22.04%||34.89%||9.85%||11.19%||14.36%||5.34%||2.17% |
Severity of Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Anxiety aggravated||0.00%||30.77%||69.23%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Anxiety aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Anxiety aggravated||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (437 people, 70.60%)
- Depression (49 people, 7.92%)
- Anxiety (32 people, 5.17%)
- Disturbance in attention (13 people, 2.10%)
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 2.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (40 people, 6.46%)
- Prozac (38 people, 6.14%)
- Wellbutrin (37 people, 5.98%)
- Paxil (37 people, 5.98%)
- Concerta (36 people, 5.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of strattera and anxiety aggravated on
Do you have Anxiety Aggravated while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Anxiety Aggravated
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Anxiety Aggravated
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Nasonex for a 22-year old man with Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Paranoia, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Paracetamol, Escitalopram for a 36-year old man with Depression, Ge Reflux, Fever. The patient has Anxiety, Chills, Blister, Dizziness, Depression, Reflux, Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Calcium, B Complex Vitamin, Buspar, Lexapro for a 41-year old woman with Preventive Surgery, Anxiety. The patient has Panic Attacks, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Albuterol for a 73-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Emphysema. The patient has Anxiety, Depression
Recent Strattera related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Intuniv, Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 19-year old boy who has Inattentive
- Comparions of Strattera, Vyvanse, Concerta for a 15-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Concerta for a 25-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Daytrana for a 20-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Modafinil, Clonidine, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Vyvanse, Daytrana for a 43-year old man who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.