Home > Strattera > Anxiety aggravated > Strattera and Anxiety aggravated
Review: could Strattera cause Anxiety aggravated?
We study 18,416 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 619 have Anxiety aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Strattera and have Anxiety aggravated >>>
Strattera (latest outcomes from 19,143 users) has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Anxiety Aggravated (latest reports from 393,699 patients)
On Nov, 1, 2014: 18,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 619 people (3.36%) have Anxiety Aggravated.
Time on Strattera when people have Anxiety aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety aggravated||44.79%||31.90%||11.04%||4.91%||6.75%||0.00%||0.61% |
Gender of people who have Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera * :
|Anxiety aggravated||41.42%||58.58% |
Age of people who have Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera * :
|Anxiety aggravated||0.17%||22.04%||34.89%||9.85%||11.19%||14.36%||5.34%||2.17% |
Severity of Anxiety aggravated when taking Strattera ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Anxiety aggravated||0.00%||30.77%||69.23%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Anxiety aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Anxiety aggravated||0.00%||66.67%||33.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (437 people, 70.60%)
- Depression (49 people, 7.92%)
- Anxiety (32 people, 5.17%)
- Disturbance in attention (13 people, 2.10%)
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 2.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (40 people, 6.46%)
- Prozac (38 people, 6.14%)
- Wellbutrin (37 people, 5.98%)
- Paxil (37 people, 5.98%)
- Concerta (36 people, 5.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety Aggravated while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Anxiety Aggravated
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Anxiety Aggravated
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Strattera, Anxiety aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety:
- neck stiffness
- scalp pain
- memory problems
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Strattera and dupuytren's contracture
Advanced & aggressive dupuytren's contracture. Time on Strattera - over 10 years. Daily dose 1x25. Inquiry into possible link for long-term Strattera use. Age: 57 Gender: F Note: Participated in original Strattera study.
- 57 year old male diagnosed with stage 2 hypertension
Started on 20mg once a day, I was working long hours so I'm not sure when the fatigue first started. At physical doctor thought the dosage should be doubled. In a few days the fatigue started to become overwhelming. I was having a hard time staying awake, not because I was drowsy but felt that we ...
More reviews for: Strattera, Anxiety aggravated
On eHealthMe, Strattera (atomoxetine hydrochloride) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Strattera is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Strattera used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
More related studies for: Strattera, Anxiety aggravated
Recent Strattera related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Strattera, Concerta for a 24-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Guanfacine Hydrochloride for a 7-year old boy who has Anxiety And Add
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Strattera, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Oxtellar Xr for a 19-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Intuniv for a 14-year old girl who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Ritalin, Adderall, Strattera, Vyvanse, Daytrana for a 12-year old boy who has ADD
- Comparions of Strattera, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Haldol, Invega Sustenna, Lithium Carbonate for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Clonidine, Seroquel Xr, Wellbutrin, Effexor Xr, Strattera for a 25-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Concerta, Strattera, Adderall Xr 25 for a 35-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Concerta, Xanax, Lexapro, Strattera for a 18-year old boy who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Ritalin La, Strattera, Focalin Xr for a 47-year old man who has ADHD
More related comparison studies for: Strattera, Anxiety aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Lady's Nightcap
- Periportal Oedema
- Spiraeae Flos
- Isoproterenol Hydrochloride