Home > Strattera > Cocaine abuse > Strattera and Cocaine abuse
Review: could Strattera cause Cocaine abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Cocaine abuse is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ambien, and have Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
We study 18,416 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Cocaine abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Strattera and have Cocaine abuse >>>
Strattera (latest outcomes from 19,145 users) has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) (latest reports from 45,692 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 18,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 12 people (0.07%) have Cocaine Abuse.
Time on Strattera when people have Cocaine abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cocaine abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Strattera * :
|Cocaine abuse||9.09%||90.91% |
Age of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Strattera * :
|Cocaine abuse||0.00%||0.00%||44.44%||11.11%||44.44%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cocaine abuse when taking Strattera ** :
How people recovered from Cocaine abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (7 people, 58.33%)
- Psychotic disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
- Mood swings (1 people, 8.33%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (3 people, 25.00%)
- Cocaine (3 people, 25.00%)
- Marijuana (2 people, 16.67%)
- Flexeril (2 people, 16.67%)
- Hydrocodone (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cocaine Abuse while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Cocaine Abuse
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Cocaine Abuse
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Heroin Abuse)
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lorazepam)
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Narcotic Abuse, and takes Lisinopril, Suboxone)
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg ta ...
- I started having drooping eyelid since starting abilify. can abilify have this side effect and how to fix it?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Sluggishness, OCD, ADHD, Depression - Major, and takes Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl, Strattera, Provigil, Trazodone Hydrochloride)
More questions for: Strattera, Cocaine abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Strattera and dupuytren's contracture
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Dupuytren's Contracture, and takes Strattera)
Advanced & aggressive dupuytren's contracture. Time on Strattera - over 10 years. Daily dose 1x25. Inquiry into possible link for long-term Strattera use. Age: 57 Gender: F Note: Participated in original Strattera study.
More reviews for: Strattera, Cocaine abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Intuniv, Zoloft, Strattera for a patient with Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Adhd, Anxiety. The patient has Tic, Slow Involuntary Movements Of Large Muscle Groups, Foot Spasms
Comments: Our son is very high IQ and has ADHD. He had been on Adderal xr until recently. The psychiatrist said that that may be causing the tics. He has been off the Adderall for 3 days now and still is having this body spasms...it's very weird looking and he does not realize it's happening.
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Prostate Examination Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Heroin Abuse. The patient has Low Thyroid, Heroin Abuse
Comments: have been on this drug since early 70"s. have not used since 1989. stayed on methadone for my security.
- A study of drug interactions between Focalin Xr, Vyvanse, Strattera, Concerta, Focalin Xr, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall Xr 20 for a patient with Adhd. The patient has Anger, Forgetfulness, Formication
Comments: I am most concerned with the recent feeling 3 months ago of things crawling and biting my skin when nothing is there and it has been getting worst as time has gone on.
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
More related studies for: Strattera, Cocaine abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Red Face
- Albuterol Sulfate
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide
- Red Face and Levothyroxine Sodium
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (3 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (14 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach ... (22 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (19 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (19 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)