Home > Strattera > Cocaine abuse > Strattera and Cocaine abuse
Review: could Strattera cause Cocaine abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 18,416 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Cocaine abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Cocaine abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Strattera and have Cocaine abuse >>>
Strattera (latest outcomes from 19,143 users) has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Cocaine abuse (cocaine dependence) (latest reports from 45,593 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 18,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 12 people (0.07%) have Cocaine Abuse.
Time on Strattera when people have Cocaine abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cocaine abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Strattera * :
|Cocaine abuse||9.09%||90.91% |
Age of people who have Cocaine abuse when taking Strattera * :
|Cocaine abuse||0.00%||0.00%||44.44%||11.11%||44.44%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cocaine abuse when taking Strattera ** :
How people recovered from Cocaine abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (7 people, 58.33%)
- Psychotic disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 8.33%)
- Mood swings (1 people, 8.33%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (3 people, 25.00%)
- Cocaine (3 people, 25.00%)
- Marijuana (2 people, 16.67%)
- Flexeril (2 people, 16.67%)
- Hydrocodone (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cocaine Abuse while taking Strattera?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Cocaine Abuse
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Cocaine Abuse
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Strattera, Cocaine abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Strattera and dupuytren's contracture
Advanced & aggressive dupuytren's contracture. Time on Strattera - over 10 years. Daily dose 1x25. Inquiry into possible link for long-term Strattera use. Age: 57 Gender: F Note: Participated in original Strattera study.
More reviews for: Strattera, Cocaine abuse
On eHealthMe, Strattera (atomoxetine hydrochloride) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Strattera is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Strattera used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Strattera, Cocaine abuse
Recent Strattera related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Strattera, Cocaine abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased