Home > Strattera > Lethargy > Strattera and Lethargy
Review: could Strattera cause Lethargy (Fatigue)?
We study 18,416 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,741 have Lethargy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lethargy and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Strattera and have Lethargy >>>
Strattera (latest outcomes from 19,143 users) has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Lethargy (tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 18,414 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 1,741 people (9.45%) have Lethargy.
Time on Strattera when people have Lethargy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Lethargy when taking Strattera * :
Age of people who have Lethargy when taking Strattera * :
Severity of Lethargy when taking Strattera ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Lethargy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1,370 people, 78.69%)
- Depression (63 people, 3.62%)
- Disturbance in attention (37 people, 2.13%)
- Anxiety (26 people, 1.49%)
- Sleep disorder (25 people, 1.44%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Concerta (117 people, 6.72%)
- Adderall 10 (92 people, 5.28%)
- Prozac (72 people, 4.14%)
- Zoloft (64 people, 3.68%)
- Wellbutrin (64 people, 3.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lethargy while taking Strattera?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Lethargy
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Lethargy
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
I have state 3 kidney dysfunction & wonder if these med's are OK.
From this study (5 years ago):
Started taking lexapro the same time I started strattera. After about a month I noticed great improvement with the strattera. As far as I can tell, the lexapro relieved my depression and anxiety but it is now causing extreme lethargy.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Strattera, Lethargy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Strattera, Lethargy
On eHealthMe, Strattera (atomoxetine hydrochloride) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Strattera is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Strattera used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (11 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (26 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (58 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Difficulty In Walking
- Birth Control
- Ejaculation Retrograde
- Skin Chapped