Review: could Strattera cause Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness)?
Summary: Lightheadedness - dizzy is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Concerta, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 18,432 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 938 have Lightheadedness - dizzy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness - dizzy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Strattera and have Lightheadedness - dizzy >>>
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 19,164 Strattera users)
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 161,995 Lightheadedness - dizzy patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 18,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 938 people (5.09%) have Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Time on Strattera when people have Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||57.83%||30.00%||4.78%||4.35%||2.61%||0.00%||0.43% |
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Strattera * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||45.78%||54.22% |
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Strattera * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.11%||11.84%||42.99%||7.93%||11.15%||11.03%||10.11%||4.83% |
Severity of Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Strattera ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||36.36%||36.36%||27.27%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lightheadedness - dizzy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||16.67%||0.00%||83.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (621 people, 66.20%)
- Depression (41 people, 4.37%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 2.03%)
- Disturbance in attention (15 people, 1.60%)
- Insomnia (12 people, 1.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Concerta (51 people, 5.44%)
- Wellbutrin (50 people, 5.33%)
- Ritalin (48 people, 5.12%)
- Prozac (37 people, 3.94%)
- Zoloft (34 people, 3.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Donepezil for a 66-year old man with Forgetfulness. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Paromomycin Sulfate for a 36-year old woman with Parasitic Infection Intestinal. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a 35-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Heart Palpitations, Breathing Difficulty, Chills, Diarrhea, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Topiramate for a 43-year old woman with Migraine With Aura. The patient has Dizziness, Burning Sensation, Feeling Cold, Dry Mouth, Hyperthermia (body temperature greatly above normal), Hair Texture Abnormal, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Nuvaring, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 24-year old woman with Vitamin D, Birth Control, Functional Dyspepsia, Mood Disorder. The patient has Ear Pain, Pressure Sore, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Pain, Headache, Lightheadedness, Fatigue, Pressure Sore, Spaced Out
Recent Strattera related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Modafinil, Clonidine, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Vyvanse, Daytrana for a 43-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride for a 23-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Concerta for a 25-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 17-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Soma, Ambien, Skelaxin, Celexa, Strattera for a 52-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.