Review: could Strattera cause Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness)?
Summary: Lightheadedness - dizzy is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Concerta, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 18,433 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 938 have Lightheadedness - dizzy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness - dizzy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Strattera and have Lightheadedness - dizzy >>>
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 19,164 Strattera users)
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 161,995 Lightheadedness - dizzy patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 18,433 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 938 people (5.09%) have Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Time on Strattera when people have Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||57.83%||30.00%||4.78%||4.35%||2.61%||0.00%||0.43% |
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Strattera * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||45.78%||54.22% |
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Strattera * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.11%||11.84%||42.99%||7.93%||11.15%||11.03%||10.11%||4.83% |
Severity of Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Strattera ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||36.36%||36.36%||27.27%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lightheadedness - dizzy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||16.67%||0.00%||83.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (621 people, 66.20%)
- Depression (41 people, 4.37%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 2.03%)
- Disturbance in attention (15 people, 1.60%)
- Insomnia (12 people, 1.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Concerta (51 people, 5.44%)
- Wellbutrin (50 people, 5.33%)
- Ritalin (48 people, 5.12%)
- Prozac (37 people, 3.94%)
- Zoloft (34 people, 3.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Acetaminophen for a 49-year old woman with Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 60-year old woman with Cancer Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 40-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, High Blood Glucose Level
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Sudafed 12 Hour, Allegra, Singulair, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 52-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 64-year old woman with Major Depression. The patient has Vertigo
Recent Strattera related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Seroquel for a 34-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Concerta, Intuniv, Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 19-year old boy who has Inattentive
- Comparions of Strattera, Vyvanse, Concerta for a 15-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Concerta for a 25-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Vyvanse, Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Daytrana for a 20-year old man who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.