Strattera and Liver function test abnormal - from FDA reports
Liver function test abnormal is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lexapro, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder . We study 23,837 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA. Among them, 97 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 25,129 users)
Liver Function Test Abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 28,484 Liver function test abnormal patients).
On Feb, 16, 2017
23,837 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera.
Among them, 97 people (0.41%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Strattera when people have Liver Function Test Abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 36.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 6.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal when taking Strattera *:
- female: 28.24 %
- male: 71.76 %
Age of people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal when taking Strattera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 52.78 %
- 20-29: 5.56 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 4.17 %
- 60+: 4.17 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (46 people, 47.42%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (2 people, 2.06%)
- Type 1 Diabetes (2 people, 2.06%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2 people, 2.06%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (2 people, 2.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lexapro (5 people, 5.15%)
- Wellbutrin (4 people, 4.12%)
- Gabapentin (3 people, 3.09%)
- Depakote (3 people, 3.09%)
- Geodon (2 people, 2.06%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (9 people, 9.28%)
- Abdominal Pain (8 people, 8.25%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (7 people, 7.22%)
- Fever (6 people, 6.19%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (6 people, 6.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver function test abnormal when taking Strattera?
- Check symptoms - is liver function test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Stratteraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Could your condition cause Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I just started taking buspar 3wks almost ago 5mg twice daily with Strattera 40 mg... cold turkeyed clonazepam 3wks ago too... feel like didn't make decisions... still overthinking/analyzing but feel kinda zoned... can't think through.. trouble planning what want to do... too serious feeling?? ...
hi i have hep c sense 2000 my i,ve had the usual meds interfuren and the peg no help so i just took care of my self for 16 years until i got a new med morphine sulfate 15 mg my labs shot from ast 66 alt 71 to almost double so be careful with new meds for pain i have had a scan and found a new ...
Hi I started taking straterra last summer. A few months ago I started being really sensitive to heat with little dots popping up on my skin after an intense workout, along with increased sweating. Any body else have these issues and any pointers. Thanks