Home > Strattera > Liver function test abnormal > Strattera and Liver function test abnormal
Review: could Strattera cause Liver function test abnormal?
Summary: Liver function test abnormal is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Risperdal, and have Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
We study 18,416 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA and social media. Among them, 82 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Strattera and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Strattera (latest outcomes from 19,145 users) has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 121,018 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 18,414 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera. Among them, 82 people (0.45%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Strattera when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Liver function test abnormal||35.29%||41.18%||11.76%||5.88%||5.88%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Strattera * :
|Liver function test abnormal||29.79%||70.21% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Strattera * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||14.29%||63.64%||3.90%||7.79%||3.90%||3.90%||2.60% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Strattera ** :
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (47 people, 57.32%)
- Ill-defined disorder (3 people, 3.66%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (2 people, 2.44%)
- Vitamin supplementation (2 people, 2.44%)
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 2.44%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperdal (5 people, 6.10%)
- Propranolol (4 people, 4.88%)
- Wellbutrin (4 people, 4.88%)
- Depakote (4 people, 4.88%)
- Focalin (4 people, 4.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Strattera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Strattera and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Strattera
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Strattera, Liver function test abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Strattera and dupuytren's contracture
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Dupuytren's Contracture, and takes Strattera)
Advanced & aggressive dupuytren's contracture. Time on Strattera - over 10 years. Daily dose 1x25. Inquiry into possible link for long-term Strattera use. Age: 57 Gender: F Note: Participated in original Strattera study.
More reviews for: Strattera, Liver function test abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Intuniv, Zoloft, Strattera for a patient with Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Adhd, Anxiety. The patient has Tic, Slow Involuntary Movements Of Large Muscle Groups, Foot Spasms
Comments: Our son is very high IQ and has ADHD. He had been on Adderal xr until recently. The psychiatrist said that that may be causing the tics. He has been off the Adderall for 3 days now and still is having this body spasms...it's very weird looking and he does not realize it's happening.
- A study of side effects of Taxotere for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Liver Function Test Abnormal
Comments: my liver function test is abnormal. my chemotherapy was cancelled. Pending liver function test next week results.
- A study of drug interactions between Focalin Xr, Vyvanse, Strattera, Concerta, Focalin Xr, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall Xr 20 for a patient with Adhd. The patient has Anger, Forgetfulness, Formication
Comments: I am most concerned with the recent feeling 3 months ago of things crawling and biting my skin when nothing is there and it has been getting worst as time has gone on.
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
More related studies for: Strattera, Liver function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.