Strattera and Liver function test abnormal - from FDA reports
Liver function test abnormal is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lexapro, and have Ill-defined disorder. This review analyzes which people have Liver function test abnormal with Strattera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,442 people who have side effects when taking Strattera from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
24,442 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera.
Among them, 97 people (0.4%) have Liver function test abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Strattera when people have Liver function test abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 36.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 6.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Strattera *:
- female: 28.24 %
- male: 71.76 %
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Strattera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 52.78 %
- 20-29: 5.56 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 4.17 %
- 60+: 4.17 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (2 people, 2.06%)
- Type 1 Diabetes (2 people, 2.06%)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2 people, 2.06%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (2 people, 2.06%)
- Affective Disorder (1 person, 1.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lexapro (5 people, 5.15%)
- Wellbutrin (4 people, 4.12%)
- Gabapentin (3 people, 3.09%)
- Depakote (3 people, 3.09%)
- Adderall (2 people, 2.06%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (9 people, 9.28%)
- Abdominal Pain (8 people, 8.25%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (7 people, 7.22%)
- Fever (6 people, 6.19%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (6 people, 6.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Liver function test abnormal when taking Strattera?
- Check symptoms - is liver function test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLiver function test abnormal and drugs with ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLiver function test abnormal and Strattera from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 25,788 users)
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure (latest reports from 29,346 Liver function test abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Stratteraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Could your condition cause Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
My son was on Strattera for a couple of months and developed a rapid heart rate and severe anxiety. The anxiety has gone away, once we stopped, but the rapid heart rate is still a problem several months later. Anybody else have this problem. Did the heart rate return to normal? If so, how long ...
I have been taking Evoxac for years. Over the last 7 years my liver function tests run Extremely high. I have had a liver biopsy and all came back negative. I also have white blood cell Issues. I have always thought that this medicine contributes to my problems but my doctors keep ...
I take 40mg.strattera &150mg.twice a day.I get so nauseous for about 2 hours after I take in morning.Does this ever go away in future? They work for me so well,I would hate to stop taking them.But the nauseous is so bad.