Strattera and Tremor - from FDA reports
Tremor is found among people who take Strattera, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Wellbutrin, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This review analyzes which people have Tremor with Strattera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,287 people who have side effects when taking Strattera from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
24,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera.
Among them, 401 people (1.65%) have Tremor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Strattera when people have Tremor *:
- < 1 month: 57.58 %
- 1 - 6 months: 31.82 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.06 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.55 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Strattera *:
- female: 45.48 %
- male: 54.52 %
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Strattera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 15.74 %
- 10-19: 34.99 %
- 20-29: 6.41 %
- 30-39: 11.95 %
- 40-49: 21.28 %
- 50-59: 6.41 %
- 60+: 3.21 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (232 people, 57.86%)
- Depression (28 people, 6.98%)
- Bipolar Disorder (20 people, 4.99%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 1.50%)
- Major Depression (6 people, 1.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (38 people, 9.48%)
- Ritalin (31 people, 7.73%)
- Lexapro (26 people, 6.48%)
- Depakote (26 people, 6.48%)
- Prozac (25 people, 6.23%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (67 people, 16.71%)
- Fatigue (64 people, 15.96%)
- Nausea (62 people, 15.46%)
- Stress And Anxiety (57 people, 14.21%)
- Feeling Abnormal (49 people, 12.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor when taking Strattera?
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 25,623 users)
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 100,500 Tremor patients).