Home > Suboxone > Bleeding from the nose > Suboxone and Bleeding from the nose
Review: could Suboxone cause Bleeding from the nose (Nosebleed)?
We study 7,229 people who have side effects while taking Suboxone from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Bleeding from the nose. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding from the nose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Suboxone and have Bleeding from the nose >>>
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,254 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
Bleeding from the nose
Bleeding from the nose (bleeding from nose) (latest reports from 143,631 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,229 people reported to have side effects when taking Suboxone. Among them, 12 people (0.17%) have Bleeding From The Nose.
Time on Suboxone when people have Bleeding from the nose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bleeding from the nose||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bleeding from the nose when taking Suboxone * :
|Bleeding from the nose||46.67%||53.33% |
Age of people who have Bleeding from the nose when taking Suboxone * :
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||64.29%||21.43%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00% |
Severity of Bleeding from the nose when taking Suboxone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bleeding from the nose ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug dependence (1 people, 8.33%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 8.33%)
- Pain (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (6 people, 50.00%)
- Zoloft (3 people, 25.00%)
- Antihistamine (2 people, 16.67%)
- Subutex (2 people, 16.67%)
- Concerta (1 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bleeding From The Nose while taking Suboxone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Suboxone and have Bleeding From The Nose
- support group for people who take Suboxone
- support group for people who have Bleeding From The Nose
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
- Have been on suboxone strips almost a year. i have just recently since yesterday got sick i have strep throat and my throat is really hurting and i can't even speak today. can i still take my strips?
I just wonder if it will be ok today to go ahead and use my suboxone strips or will it do more damage than good? It's never bothered my throat before but my throat is so bad right now that I don't know if it will hurt or help? I'm supposed to take 2 8mg strips a day? Help!!!!???
- Why are my medications making me look bloated
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so m ...
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Does claritin have an anticoagulant effect?
I thought I had conquered my nosebleed problems with saline nasal mist and saline nasal gel, but now I've started on Claritin (actually Walitin, Walgreen's knockoff) for an unrelated reason and the nosebleeds have started again. Is this because of the Claritin or just a coincidence?
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- Has any one been getting nosebleeds from taking this medication
starting getting nosebleeds in about three weeks from starting this medication.Had a sever nosebleed today at work thy had to call EMTS just to get it stop.
- Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
- I have been on a low dose of suboxone for approx. 5 months, detoxed and relapesed 2 times and have been off now for about 2 weeks with heavy depression. i had blood work done and liver enzyme numbers
climbed to much higher levels. I also have very high Pancreatic numbers at 295 of a scale of 300 being the top of safe. Is there any research being done on the damage Suboxone does to Liver and Pancreas? I was prescribed Suboxone for getting off of Paxil, which I have been told was not a proper appl ...
More questions for: Suboxone, Bleeding from the nose
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Yawning after taking sub
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose
and th ...
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
- Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs.
With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
- Generic suboxone causing heart palpitations
I've been on the name brand Suboxone and recently was changed over to a generic Bupe/Naloxone and started having an extreme amount of heart palpitations three days after the switch. They began mildly and by the third day had increased to the point I had to stop taking it. Once I started taking the n ...
More reviews for: Suboxone, Bleeding from the nose
On eHealthMe, Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used for opiate withdrawal. Find out below the conditions Suboxone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Suboxone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Suboxone, Bleeding from the nose
Recent Suboxone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Suboxone for a 40-year old man who has Thyroid Function Test Abnormal
- Comparions of Acyclovir, Adderall 20, Wellbutrin Xl, Suboxone, Ativan for a 34-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Suboxone, Concerta for a 40-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Soma, Suboxone, Wellbutrin Sr for a 51-year old man who has Opiate Withdrawal
- Comparions of Soma, Adderall, Xanax, Suboxone for a 29-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Zoloft, Suboxone for a 30-year old woman who has Drug Addiction
- Comparions of Testosterone, Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 37-year old man who has Ge
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Suboxone for a 54-year old man who has Get Off Pain Meds And Anxiety
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Risperdal, Prozac, Suboxone for a 42-year old woman who has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome Neonatal
- Comparions of Klonopin, Suboxone for a 42-year old woman who has Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated
More related comparison studies for: Suboxone, Bleeding from the nose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Cigarette Smoking