Home > Suboxone > Bleeding from the nose > Suboxone and Bleeding from the nose
Review: could Suboxone cause Bleeding from the nose (Nosebleed)?
Summary: Bleeding from the nose is found among people who take Suboxone, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Drug dependence.
We study 7,229 people who have side effects while taking Suboxone from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Bleeding from the nose. Find out below who they are, when they have Bleeding from the nose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Suboxone and have Bleeding from the nose >>>
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,257 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
Bleeding from the nose
Bleeding from the nose (bleeding from nose) (latest reports from 143,708 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,229 people reported to have side effects when taking Suboxone. Among them, 12 people (0.17%) have Bleeding From The Nose.
Time on Suboxone when people have Bleeding from the nose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bleeding from the nose||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Bleeding from the nose when taking Suboxone * :
|Bleeding from the nose||46.67%||53.33% |
Age of people who have Bleeding from the nose when taking Suboxone * :
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||64.29%||21.43%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00% |
Severity of Bleeding from the nose when taking Suboxone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bleeding from the nose ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bleeding from the nose||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug dependence (1 people, 8.33%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 8.33%)
- Pain (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (6 people, 50.00%)
- Zoloft (3 people, 25.00%)
- Antihistamine (2 people, 16.67%)
- Subutex (2 people, 16.67%)
- Concerta (1 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bleeding From The Nose while taking Suboxone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Suboxone and have Bleeding From The Nose
- support group for people who take Suboxone
- support group for people who have Bleeding From The Nose
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Hot Red Skin On Face Neck And Back, and takes Suboxone , Nuvigil, Cymbalta)
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
- Have been on suboxone strips almost a year. i have just recently since yesterday got sick i have strep throat and my throat is really hurting and i can't even speak today. can i still take my strips?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has I Have Strep Throat And A Severe Sore Throat And Can't Speak Any, and takes Amoxicillin, Suboxone )
I just wonder if it will be ok today to go ahead and use my suboxone strips or will it do more damage than good? It's never bothered my throat before but my throat is so bad right now that I don't know if it will hurt or help? I'm supposed to take 2 8mg strips a day? Help!!!!???
- Why are my medications making me look bloated
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Bloating, and takes Effexor Xr, Suboxone)
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so m ...
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Seizure, and takes Suboxone)
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
More questions for: Suboxone, Bleeding from the nose
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pacemaker experience
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and takes Suboxone)
I had a pacemaker installed about 5 weeks ago. I went to the doctors because I was feeling fatigue, shortness of breath, I felt as if someone was holding my heart in their hand and I had some confusion and dizziness.
To get to the point, after my first visit with my PCP I decided to go directly ...
- Yawning after taking sub
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Yawning, and takes Suboxone)
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Insomnia, and takes Suboxone)
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose
and th ...
- Miconazole 3 - nose bleed
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Nosebleed, and takes Miconazole 3)
It was a three day dosage by life brand. Every morning after taking it I would wake up with a bloody nose. Nothing severe but there was blood. When I didn't take it again, there was no bloody nose when I woke up.
- Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it
(Posted by a 38 year old woman who has Opiate Withdrawal, Dependence, Drug Dependence, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Suboxone)
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs.
With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
More reviews for: Suboxone, Bleeding from the nose
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Suboxone for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Out Of Character No Sleep Stranger In Everyway
Comments: my husband got tattoos on hands that say sick fuck tattoos on arms of needles and other Goes to alano club all day long Goes to 3 + aa meetings a day doesn't think of work me or our boys leaves the house all day and does not call or pick up his phone does not talk when he is home acts ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Suboxone, Lamotrigine, Depakote for a patient with Insomnia, Addiction, Mood Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Nightmares
Comments: I am waking you 4-5 times a week between 3-4 am crying and yelling.I have the same dream every night, detail for detail.it's always the same, I get a call to come to the hospital something to do with my husband. I go there and they don't say anything to me just walk me into a room and he is laying ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Addiction - Drug (opiates). The patient has
Comments: Due to opiate addiction,brought on by lack of focus and exhaustion, I was prescribed Suboxone.
I was also prescribe Vyvanse around the same time (4years ago)and combined with the Suboxone I have ending my addition issues. Although I still have concentration issues I no longer have the desire to use ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ibuprofen, Adderall 20, Alprazolam, Suboxone for a patient with Central Nervous System Stimulation, Pain In Extremity, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Pain In Limb, Pain - Back, Sciatica
Comments: I suffer from extreme pain in my hand/wrist area after a boxer break/fracture that occurred 4 years ago.. I also have very bad pain in my sciatic nerve(l4 vertebra) that flares up at least a dozen times a month.. I have a chronic back pain on my c1 to c3 vertebra.. Feels as if it is a tingling/zappi ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation), Short-term Memory Loss, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;), Violence-related Symptom, Theft, Sleep Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Carbohydrate Craving (a desire to have carbohydrate), Abnormal Loss Of Weight, Weight Above Normal
Comments: I had none of these symptoms before taking this medication. I was what was considered "Hyper" as a child but never even liked sweets before and now I crave candy bars and ice cream ect. It is now causing me to show signs of early diabetes. I often get confused and forget where I am going when I am d ...
More related studies for: Suboxone, Bleeding from the nose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.