Home > Suboxone > Hives > Suboxone and Hives
Review: could Suboxone cause Hives?
We study 7,229 people who have side effects while taking Suboxone from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Hives. Find out below who they are, when they have Hives and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Suboxone and have Hives >>>
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,254 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
Hives (latest reports from 3,373 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 7,220 people reported to have side effects when taking Suboxone. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Hives.
Time on Suboxone when people have Hives * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hives when taking Suboxone * :
Age of people who have Hives when taking Suboxone * :
Severity of Hives when taking Suboxone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hives ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 50.00%)
- Addiction (1 people, 50.00%)
- Add (1 people, 50.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zestril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Effexor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Glipizide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ritalin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hives while taking Suboxone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Suboxone and have Hives
- support group for people who take Suboxone
- support group for people who have Hives
Comments from related studies:
From this study (14 hours ago):
Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and hives on back and legs
From this study (7 months ago):
Been I'll for 9 months. Just recently found pneumonia. Can't afford dermatologist and do for doesn't know what the hives are. You can write with your finger on my skin and it will show up.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Suboxone, Hives
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yawning after taking sub
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose
and th ...
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
More reviews for: Suboxone, Hives
On eHealthMe, Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used for opiate withdrawal. Find out below the conditions Suboxone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Suboxone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Vitamin C
- Carcinoma In Situ Of Penis
- Application Site Fissure
- Completed Suicide