Home > Suboxone > Toothache > Suboxone and Toothache
Review: could Suboxone cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
Summary: Toothache is found among people who take Suboxone, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Benadryl, and have Drug dependence.
We study 7,229 people who have side effects while taking Suboxone from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Toothache. Find out below who they are, when they have Toothache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Suboxone and have Toothache >>>
Suboxone (latest outcomes from 8,257 users) has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,615 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 7,229 people reported to have side effects when taking Suboxone. Among them, 44 people (0.61%) have Toothache.
Time on Suboxone when people have Toothache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Toothache when taking Suboxone * :
Age of people who have Toothache when taking Suboxone * :
Severity of Toothache when taking Suboxone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Toothache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug dependence (16 people, 36.36%)
- Pain (10 people, 22.73%)
- Sleep disorder (3 people, 6.82%)
- Osteolysis (3 people, 6.82%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 2.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benadryl (10 people, 22.73%)
- Ambien (10 people, 22.73%)
- Levaquin (4 people, 9.09%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 9.09%)
- Oxycodone hcl (4 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Toothache while taking Suboxone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Suboxone and have Toothache
- support group for people who take Suboxone
- support group for people who have Toothache
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Hot Red Skin On Face Neck And Back, and takes Suboxone , Nuvigil, Cymbalta)
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
- Have been on suboxone strips almost a year. i have just recently since yesterday got sick i have strep throat and my throat is really hurting and i can't even speak today. can i still take my strips?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has I Have Strep Throat And A Severe Sore Throat And Can't Speak Any, and takes Amoxicillin, Suboxone )
I just wonder if it will be ok today to go ahead and use my suboxone strips or will it do more damage than good? It's never bothered my throat before but my throat is so bad right now that I don't know if it will hurt or help? I'm supposed to take 2 8mg strips a day? Help!!!!???
- Why are my medications making me look bloated
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Bloating, and takes Effexor Xr, Suboxone)
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so m ...
- Can i take clindamycin and coreg if needed for an abcess tooth?
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Toothache, and takes Clindamycin Phosphate)
Blood and puss on my left third in top tooth when pressure is applied to the cheek area.
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Seizure, and takes Suboxone)
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
More questions for: Suboxone, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pacemaker experience
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Heart Rate Decreased, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and takes Suboxone)
I had a pacemaker installed about 5 weeks ago. I went to the doctors because I was feeling fatigue, shortness of breath, I felt as if someone was holding my heart in their hand and I had some confusion and dizziness.
To get to the point, after my first visit with my PCP I decided to go directly ...
- Yawning after taking sub
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Yawning, and takes Suboxone)
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Insomnia, and takes Suboxone)
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose
and th ...
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
(Posted by a 36 year old woman who has Toothache, and takes Salonpas)
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
- Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it
(Posted by a 38 year old woman who has Opiate Withdrawal, Dependence, Drug Dependence, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Suboxone)
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs.
With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
More reviews for: Suboxone, Toothache
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Suboxone for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Out Of Character No Sleep Stranger In Everyway
Comments: my husband got tattoos on hands that say sick fuck tattoos on arms of needles and other Goes to alano club all day long Goes to 3 + aa meetings a day doesn't think of work me or our boys leaves the house all day and does not call or pick up his phone does not talk when he is home acts ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Suboxone, Lamotrigine, Depakote for a patient with Insomnia, Addiction, Mood Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Nightmares
Comments: I am waking you 4-5 times a week between 3-4 am crying and yelling.I have the same dream every night, detail for detail.it's always the same, I get a call to come to the hospital something to do with my husband. I go there and they don't say anything to me just walk me into a room and he is laying ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Addiction - Drug (opiates). The patient has
Comments: Due to opiate addiction,brought on by lack of focus and exhaustion, I was prescribed Suboxone.
I was also prescribe Vyvanse around the same time (4years ago)and combined with the Suboxone I have ending my addition issues. Although I still have concentration issues I no longer have the desire to use ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Ibuprofen, Adderall 20, Alprazolam, Suboxone for a patient with Central Nervous System Stimulation, Pain In Extremity, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Pain In Limb, Pain - Back, Sciatica
Comments: I suffer from extreme pain in my hand/wrist area after a boxer break/fracture that occurred 4 years ago.. I also have very bad pain in my sciatic nerve(l4 vertebra) that flares up at least a dozen times a month.. I have a chronic back pain on my c1 to c3 vertebra.. Feels as if it is a tingling/zappi ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation), Short-term Memory Loss, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;), Violence-related Symptom, Theft, Sleep Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Carbohydrate Craving (a desire to have carbohydrate), Abnormal Loss Of Weight, Weight Above Normal
Comments: I had none of these symptoms before taking this medication. I was what was considered "Hyper" as a child but never even liked sweets before and now I crave candy bars and ice cream ect. It is now causing me to show signs of early diabetes. I often get confused and forget where I am going when I am d ...
More related studies for: Suboxone, Toothache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (2 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (26 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)