Review: could Subutex cause Allergy (Allergies)?
Summary: Allergy is reported only by a few people who take Subutex.
We study 2,904 people who have side effects while taking Subutex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Subutex and have Allergy >>>
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 3,061 users)
Allergy has been reported by people with high blood pressure, allergies, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, pain.(latest reports from Allergy 3,220 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: 2,903 people reported to have side effects when taking Subutex. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Allergy.
Time on Subutex when people have Allergy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Allergy when taking Subutex * :
Age of people who have Allergy when taking Subutex * :
Severity of Allergy when taking Subutex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Allergy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Enlarged spleen (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Allergy while taking Subutex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Subutex and have Allergy
- support group for people who take Subutex
- support group for people who have Allergy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- I am in recovery and can't have alcohol in any form. flonase says that it contains phenylethyl alcohol. i have to take the medication for allergies but i am allergic to alcohol is this real alcohol it
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Allergies, and takes Flonase)
I just want to know if it is safe for an alcoholic to take Flonase or will it be considered or lead to a relapse.
- Can diphenhydramine cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Allergies, and takes Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
I'm trying to find the cause of a false positive for PCP on a urine drug screen. I'm fairly certain it is Benedryl, which contains diphenhydramine, but want to check this out.
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Will i recover from a tourette's like disorder brought on by seroquel ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Panic Disorder, OCD, Insomnia, Tourette Syndrome, and takes Adderall 15, Buprenorphine Hydrochloride, Seroquel Xr)
Started Seroquel first night 12.5 mg nothing 2am take 12.5 mg seroquel slept 2 hours maximum
2nd nite 6pm12.5 mg seroquel 7pm 12.5 mg sleep hours later only 2hours slept at 2am12.5 mg seroquel nothing
Next morning about 9-10 am i start becoming extremely irritable agitated aggressive. Then i ope ...
More questions for: Subutex, Allergy
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions (1 response)
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it (3 responses)
(Posted by a 38 year old woman who has Opiate Withdrawal, Dependence, Drug Dependence, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Suboxone)
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs.
With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
More reviews for: Subutex, Allergy
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Allergic Reactions
Comments: I have been taking Humira for 6-1/2 months. All of a sudden about a month ago I developed a new Type 2 Allergic reaction to Bananas. I always ate bananas. It is a latex like reaction after ingesting from what I read on the internet. I have not been feeling well and do not eat often because I don ...
- A study of side effects of Zyrtec for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Allergy
Comments: I looked at my medications and the time frame alongside my doctor visit information. I gained 25 pounds in a year and a half. I have never been overweight. I started out a size 6-8 at 5'9" and am now wearing size 14. I finally took a good look at my medications. Some I had taken for years. Zyrtec wa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Loryna, Xalatan, Azopt for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Periods - Painful, Glaucoma. The patient has Menstruation - Painful, Menstruation Irregular, Pms, Emotional Distress, Migraine With Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, Allergies, Sexual Intercourse - Painful, Lumpy Breasts, Fatigue - Chronic, Abortion Induced Incomplete, Painful Defaecation, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Cramps, Leg Cramping, Diarrhea, Constipation, Nausea, Eczema, Back Pain - Low
Comments: perfect storm? all symptoms started after abortion, been on glaucoma medication for 15 years, cousin on the same meds was diagnosed with a rare form of endometriosis. All my symptoms say endometriosis is possible cause. I just want to know what is wrong with me.
- A study of side effects of Subutex for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Postpartum Depression (depression suffered by a mother following childbirth)
Comments: I been having anxiety bad for about a year now . And I have been having heart poputations I think that's what it is . I just want to know if subutex is more then likely causing my anxiety ? I have been stressed , depressed and I just want to feel normal again. If me quitting subutex will stop my anx ...
- A study of side effects of Subutex for a patient with Drug Addiction. The patient has Autoimmune Disorder (a condition in which the immune system attacks the body's normal substances and tissue)
Comments: I was placed on High daily doses of morphine for pain in 2006. In 2009 I was placed on Subutex as a way of being detoxed and to control pain. I currently still take one 8 MG pill 4 times daily. I now suffer from auto immune desease and have interstitial lung desease and severe inflamtion of my ha ...
More related studies for: Subutex, Allergy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.