Review: could Subutex cause Overdose?
Summary: Overdose is found among people who take Subutex, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Clonazepam, and have Drug dependence.
We study 2,909 people who have side effects while taking Subutex from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Subutex and have Overdose >>>
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from 3,068 Subutex users)
Overdose has been reported by people with pain, depression, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 51,404 Overdose patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 2,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Subutex. Among them, 73 people (2.51%) have Overdose.
Time on Subutex when people have Overdose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Overdose when taking Subutex * :
Age of people who have Overdose when taking Subutex * :
Severity of Overdose when taking Subutex ** :
How people recovered from Overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Drug dependence (14 people, 19.18%)
- Depression (6 people, 8.22%)
- Drug abuse (4 people, 5.48%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 5.48%)
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 5.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clonazepam (10 people, 13.70%)
- Suboxone (7 people, 9.59%)
- Valium (7 people, 9.59%)
- Xanax (7 people, 9.59%)
- Tranxene (7 people, 9.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Overdose while taking Subutex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Subutex and have Overdose
- support group for people who take Subutex
- support group for people who have Overdose
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Subutex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Subutex, Suboxone for a 21-year old woman who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Grapefruit, Butrans for a 26-year old man who has Recreation
- Comparions of Lyrica, Promethazine, Diazepam, , Subutex for a 29-year old woman who has Syringomyelia
- Comparions of Wellbutrin Xl, Subutex for a 25-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Subutex, Clonazepam, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 36-year old man who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.