Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Carpal tunnel syndrome?
Summary: Carpal tunnel syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Sudafed 12 hour.
We study 3,061 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Carpal tunnel syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Carpal tunnel syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Carpal tunnel syndrome >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Sudafed 12 hour 3,855 users)
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Carpal tunnel syndrome 6,709 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 3,061 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 2 people (0.07%) have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Carpal tunnel syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Carpal tunnel syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Carpal tunnel syndrome when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
Severity of Carpal tunnel syndrome when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
How people recovered from Carpal tunnel syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 50.00%)
- Migraine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Asthma (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Epipen (1 people, 50.00%)
- Darvocet (1 people, 50.00%)
- Naproxen (1 people, 50.00%)
- Topamax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clarinex (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hallucinations and skin thas red and hurts
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Hallucinations.skin Thats Red Like A Sun Burn And Mouth Blisters, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Sudafed, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I am having horrable hallucinations.manic episodes because i slam on the brakes to avoid people or animals that are not there.i feel like im going to razy.high bood pressure, heavy breathing and anxiety.my face and body have spoys that are like a sun burn and blisters in my mouth.emergency room accu ...
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Do Not Urinate Much In Evening, Have To Urinate 3 Or 4 Times At Night, and takes Methocarbamol And Aspirin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Ramipril, Amlodipine, Dexilant )
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Periodontal Bone Loss, Bone Loss Around Teeth , and takes Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Celexa, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Pentoxifylline, Garcinia Cambogia, Carbamazepine, Tamsulosin, Lisinopril, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Flunisolide)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- Can i take saphris with sudafed and benadryl
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Bipolar Plus Cold And Flu And Cough, and takes Saphris, Sudafed, Benadryl)
Is it ok to take sudafed and Benadryl cold and flu tablets with saphris bipolar tablets?
- Can hydrochlorothiazide cause carpal tunnel syndrome?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started to develop carpal tunnel syndrome soon after I stated taking hydrochlorothiazide to try to lower my PB. I almost immediately noticed that my fingers were more puffy when waking in the morning. I told my doctor and he couldn't explain it. Several months later, still taking the Meds, I have ...
More questions for: Sudafed 12 hour, Carpal tunnel syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
(Posted by a 36 year old woman who has Skin Burning Sensation, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Sudafed)
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Rhinitis Medicamentosa, and takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Ocuclear, Flonase, Sudafed 12 Hour, Zicam)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
More reviews for: Sudafed 12 hour, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling)
Comments: I started remicade infusions on 9/30/14, the next day my wrist began to hurt; the following day the pain became unbearable. I have never had any problems with carpal tunnel in the past. Is this caused by the remicade infusion.
- A study of drug interactions between Pepcid, Sudafed, Aspirin, Cymbalta for a patient with GERD, Ear Congestion, Blood Thinner, Depression. The patient has Cough
Comments: Coughing is severe often to the point that things go black and there is a ringing in my ears. I have never passed out, though I often think I may. I have allergies and my coughing onset is usually due to aspiration of food drink or sinus drainage. Sometimes It begins with a sharp tickle in my lar ...
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zolpidem Tartrate, Clonazepam, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Major Depression, Copd, Thyroid Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Chronic Depression
Comments: Had Turp 4.5 yrs ago, have had retrograde ejaculation since procedure.
Bupropion, Take two 200mg in morning and one 200mg in the evening
Use nebulizer 4 or more times per day. Recently changed to clonazepam, had been on alprazolam 1 mg 3 times a day.
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Vitamin D, Pioglitazone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Baby Aspirin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fish Oil, Gabapentin, Acyclovir, Naproxen, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased, Vitamin D Decreased, Diabetic Nephropathy, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, Chronic Depression, Thyroid Disorder, Nerve Injury, Herpes Simplex, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Stop Smoking, Cysts - Kidneys, Vitamin B12 Abnormal, Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Scoliosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Pain - Foot, Ulnar Nerve Injury, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, Chronic Pain, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gallstones, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Herpes Virus Infection, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Graves Disease, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Nerve Root Injury Lumbar, Nerve Root Injury Cervical
Comments: I have so many problems and take so many medicines I am trying to find out what works what doesn't what interacts which drugs are necessary - 2 years ago had bilateral total knee replacement -- trying to quit smoking, did quit for about a year then started up part time
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Simvastatin, Xanax, Zoloft, Adderall 30, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Zyrtec for a patient with IgA Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety And Stress, Mood Swings, Adhd, Sinus Pain, Asthma, Jet Lag, All. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Eye Pain, Pain - Leg, Ibs, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy To Chemicals, Barium Swallow, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Pain - Joints, Short-term Memory Loss
Comments: I use to use birth control patch For a couple years.
then novuring for a couple years.
Then had an essure inplant procedure in 2008 and had to have a hysterectomy due to complications resulting in all these medications and symptoms along with many more.
More related studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Carpal tunnel syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.