Home > Sudafed 12 hour > Erectile dysfunction > Sudafed 12 hour and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 3,061 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour (latest outcomes from 3,855 users) has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,060 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 19 people (0.62%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||7.69%||15.38%||46.15%||23.08% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 26.32%)
- Panic disorder (3 people, 15.79%)
- Erectile dysfunction (3 people, 15.79%)
- Sinus congestion (2 people, 10.53%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (6 people, 31.58%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 31.58%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 26.32%)
- Lopid (5 people, 26.32%)
- Thorazine (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Sudafed 12 hour, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Sudafed 12 hour, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Sudafed 12 Hour (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used for nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions Sudafed 12 Hour is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sudafed 12 Hour used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Erectile dysfunction
Recent Sudafed 12 hour related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Respiratory Sighs
- Acne Cosmetica
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Lochia Malodorous