Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
Summary: Erectile dysfunction is found among people who take Sudafed 12 hour, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lexapro, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 3,064 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from 3,859 Sudafed 12 hour users)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, hair loss. (latest reports from 32,224 Erectile dysfunction patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 3,064 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 19 people (0.62%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||7.69%||15.38%||46.15%||23.08% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 26.32%)
- Panic disorder (3 people, 15.79%)
- Erectile dysfunction (3 people, 15.79%)
- Sinus congestion (2 people, 10.53%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (6 people, 31.58%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 31.58%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 26.32%)
- Lopid (5 people, 26.32%)
- Thorazine (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sudafed 12 hour and erectile dysfunction on
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Crestor, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 75-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Impotence
- A study of drug interactions between Depakote, Lithium Carbonate for a 40-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Ejaculation Delayed, Erection Problems
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Mucinex, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Dulera, Zyrtec, Prednisone, Prozac for a 38-year old woman with Vitamin B Complex Deficiency, Allergic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergy, Sinusitis Acute, Depression. The patient has Accessory Nipples
- A study of drug interactions between Sudafed 12 Hour, Rocephin for a 57-year old woman with Sinusitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Garlic, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Crestor, Fenofibrate for a 44-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Recent Sudafed 12 hour related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.