Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is found among people who take Sudafed 12 hour, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Benadryl, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 3,064 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Heart rate increased >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from 3,858 Sudafed 12 hour users)
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma. (latest reports from 39,708 Heart rate increased patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 3,064 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 60 people (1.96%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||83.33%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Heart rate increased||63.93%||36.07% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||2.33%||2.33%||23.26%||11.63%||11.63%||13.95%||34.88% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 8.33%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 6.67%)
- Sinus congestion (3 people, 5.00%)
- Multiple allergies (3 people, 5.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 3.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benadryl (7 people, 11.67%)
- Ativan (6 people, 10.00%)
- Lipitor (5 people, 8.33%)
- Lorazepam (5 people, 8.33%)
- Prednisone (5 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sudafed 12 hour and heart rate increased on
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin La, Provigil for a 67-year old woman with Sleepiness - During The Day, Sleeping Sickness. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Naproxen for a 31-year old woman with Stuffy Nose, Back Pain. The patient has Itching, Petechiae
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man with BPH, Nasal Congestion. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Sudafed, Vitamin C for a 71-year old woman with Allergies, Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Tremor, Productive Cough
Recent Sudafed 12 hour related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.