Home > Sudafed 12 hour > Heart rate increased > Sudafed 12 hour and Heart rate increased
Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is found among people who take Sudafed 12 hour, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Benadryl, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 3,061 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Heart rate increased >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour (latest outcomes from 3,855 users) has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion.
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased (latest reports from 214,183 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,060 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 60 people (1.96%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||83.33%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Heart rate increased||63.93%||36.07% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||2.33%||2.33%||23.26%||11.63%||11.63%||13.95%||34.88% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 8.33%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 6.67%)
- Sinus congestion (3 people, 5.00%)
- Multiple allergies (3 people, 5.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 3.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benadryl (7 people, 11.67%)
- Ativan (6 people, 10.00%)
- Lipitor (5 people, 8.33%)
- Lorazepam (5 people, 8.33%)
- Prednisone (5 people, 8.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hallucinations and skin thas red and hurts
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Hallucinations.skin Thats Red Like A Sun Burn And Mouth Blisters, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Sudafed, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I am having horrable hallucinations.manic episodes because i slam on the brakes to avoid people or animals that are not there.i feel like im going to razy.high bood pressure, heavy breathing and anxiety.my face and body have spoys that are like a sun burn and blisters in my mouth.emergency room accu ...
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, and takes Skelaxin, Aspirin)
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Do Not Urinate Much In Evening, Have To Urinate 3 Or 4 Times At Night, and takes Methocarbamol And Aspirin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Ramipril, Amlodipine, Dexilant )
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Periodontal Bone Loss, Bone Loss Around Teeth , and takes Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Celexa, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Pentoxifylline, Garcinia Cambogia, Carbamazepine, Tamsulosin, Lisinopril, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Flunisolide)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Rapid Heart Beat, and takes Tramadol)
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
More questions for: Sudafed 12 hour, Heart rate increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
(Posted by a 36 year old woman who has Skin Burning Sensation, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Sudafed)
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Rhinitis Medicamentosa, and takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Ocuclear, Flonase, Sudafed 12 Hour, Zicam)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
More reviews for: Sudafed 12 hour, Heart rate increased
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Nexium, Crestor, Androgel, Sudafed 12 Hour, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Finasteride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lunesta, Diovan Hct, Zetia, Clonazepam, Bisacodyl for a patient with Pain In Limb, Gerd, Hyperlipidaemia, Hypogonadism Male, Sinusitis, Pain Management, Prostration, Blood Pressure Management, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Blood Triglycerides, Diet - Constipation. The patient has Constipation
Comments: Medical details on ongoing therapy and main medications
Over the counter vitamins and supplements taken as liver will tolerate
to help skin and energy.
I have had three cervical surgeries from a car accident, facet and disk destruction, so I have been in pain management for 8 years and still ha ...
- A study of side effects of Depo-medrol for a patient with Radicular Pain. The patient has Breathing Difficulty, Face Presentation (presentation of child in uterus), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Pain, Rapid Heart Beat
Comments: Immediately after getting the shot in my upper trapezius area for a pinched nerve (C7 radiculathopy) I could taste the medicine in my mouth, and I involuntarily exhaled deeply. I could feel the medicine hit the bottom of my left abdomen wall. Immediately, my lungs and chest felt as if an elephant wa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amphetamine Sulfate, Phenylalanine, Carnitine, Taurine, Omega-3, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Apple Cider Vinegar, Green Tea Extract, Milk Thistle, Multivitamin, Whey Protein, L-Glutamine, Testosterone Enanthate, Methyltestosterone for a patient with Sleep Study Abnormal, Studying / Mood Booster, Metabolism, Central Nervous System, Health, Lack Of Strength, Steroid Therapy, Amphetamine Or Sympathomimetic Intoxication, Amphetamines, Energy After Workout And Keep Energy Up From Amphetamine, Muscle Mass. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Increased, Tremor
Comments: non recreational use of amphetamine sulfate (speed) combined with daily supplements which happened to prolong the high - green tea and apple cider vinegar are alkaloids.
Phenylethylamine and amphetamine sulphate are related, phenylethylamine was taken to reduce the jitters from speed.
over the ...
- A study of side effects of Carvedilol for a patient with Heart Rate Abnormal. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Heart Rate Increased, Blood Pressure Increased
Comments: I was placed on carvedilol after experiencing a lowered heart rate.(from mid 70's to low 50's) while on atenilol(sp?) Over the course of 4 months the dosage was increased from 3.25 mg to 25 mg and then finally to 50mg. At 25 mg my heart rate had increased from 132/74 to 155/95 and pulse racing at 90 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Nexium, Tylenol, Ultram, Prozac, Prozac, Zantac 300, Tegretol, Mestinon for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Gerd, Depressed Mood, Death Of Parent, Complicated Migraine, Myasthenia Gravis. The patient has Vision Blurred, Double Vision, Heart Rate Increased
Comments: Had several (8) unresponsive episodes (prior to tegretol), where I was totally paralyzed from head to toe; eyes fluttering while closed--eyes were able to involuntarily open with force and not able to keep eyes lids open-when eyelids open was able to see who was lifting my lids; TMJ tight with bite ...
More related studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Heart rate increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.