Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Sciatic nerve injury?
Summary: there is no Sciatic nerve injury reported by people who take Sudafed 12 hour yet.
We study 3,062 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sciatic nerve injury and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Sciatic nerve injury >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from 3,858 Sudafed 12 hour users)
Sciatic nerve injury
Sciatic nerve injury has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 458 Sciatic nerve injury patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Sciatic Nerve Injury while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Sciatic nerve injury
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Naproxen for a 31-year old woman with Stuffy Nose, Back Pain. The patient has Itching, Petechiae
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man with BPH, Nasal Congestion. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Sudafed, Vitamin C for a 71-year old woman with Allergies, Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Tremor, Productive Cough
- A study of side effects of Sudafed 12 Hour for a 46-year old woman with Sinusitis. The patient has Heart Rate
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Sudafed, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Skin - Dry, Pain In Limb, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Knee Replacement - Total, Sinus Headache, Depression. The patient has Skin Discolouration, Facial Edema, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Skin Blushing/flushing
Recent Sudafed 12 hour related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.