Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Sciatic nerve injury?
Summary: there is no Sciatic nerve injury reported by people who take Sudafed 12 hour yet.
We study 3,061 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sciatic nerve injury and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Sciatic nerve injury >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Sudafed 12 hour 3,855 users)
Sciatic nerve injury
Sciatic nerve injury has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Sciatic nerve injury 450 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Sciatic Nerve Injury while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Sciatic Nerve Injury
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hallucinations and skin thas red and hurts
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Hallucinations.skin Thats Red Like A Sun Burn And Mouth Blisters, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Sudafed, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I am having horrable hallucinations.manic episodes because i slam on the brakes to avoid people or animals that are not there.i feel like im going to razy.high bood pressure, heavy breathing and anxiety.my face and body have spoys that are like a sun burn and blisters in my mouth.emergency room accu ...
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Do Not Urinate Much In Evening, Have To Urinate 3 Or 4 Times At Night, and takes Methocarbamol And Aspirin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Ramipril, Amlodipine, Dexilant )
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Periodontal Bone Loss, Bone Loss Around Teeth , and takes Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Turmeric, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Celexa, Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Pantoprazole, Pentoxifylline, Garcinia Cambogia, Carbamazepine, Tamsulosin, Lisinopril, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Flunisolide)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- Can i take saphris with sudafed and benadryl
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Bipolar Plus Cold And Flu And Cough, and takes Saphris, Sudafed, Benadryl)
Is it ok to take sudafed and Benadryl cold and flu tablets with saphris bipolar tablets?
- How do i become a part of this study?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Stroke, and takes Sudafed 12 Hour)
I was taking Sudafed and had a stroke took Sudafed again and had a second stroke
More questions for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sciatic nerve injury
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
(Posted by a 36 year old woman who has Skin Burning Sensation, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Sudafed)
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Rhinitis Medicamentosa, and takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Ocuclear, Flonase, Sudafed 12 Hour, Zicam)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
More reviews for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sciatic nerve injury
- A study of drug interactions between Pepcid, Sudafed, Aspirin, Cymbalta for a patient with GERD, Ear Congestion, Blood Thinner, Depression. The patient has Cough
Comments: Coughing is severe often to the point that things go black and there is a ringing in my ears. I have never passed out, though I often think I may. I have allergies and my coughing onset is usually due to aspiration of food drink or sinus drainage. Sometimes It begins with a sharp tickle in my lar ...
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zolpidem Tartrate, Clonazepam, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Major Depression, Copd, Thyroid Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Chronic Depression
Comments: Had Turp 4.5 yrs ago, have had retrograde ejaculation since procedure.
Bupropion, Take two 200mg in morning and one 200mg in the evening
Use nebulizer 4 or more times per day. Recently changed to clonazepam, had been on alprazolam 1 mg 3 times a day.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Simvastatin, Xanax, Zoloft, Adderall 30, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Zyrtec for a patient with IgA Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety And Stress, Mood Swings, Adhd, Sinus Pain, Asthma, Jet Lag, All. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Eye Pain, Pain - Leg, Ibs, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy To Chemicals, Barium Swallow, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Pain - Joints, Short-term Memory Loss
Comments: I use to use birth control patch For a couple years.
then novuring for a couple years.
Then had an essure inplant procedure in 2008 and had to have a hysterectomy due to complications resulting in all these medications and symptoms along with many more.
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Vicodin, Sudafed, Guaifenesin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Iron Dextran, Diovan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Synthroid, Risperdal, Depakote Er, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Back Pain, Sinusitis, Cough, Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Anemia, Protein Urine Present, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough
Comments: While I had the flu I began using guaifenesin and Sudafed to try to relieve the symptoms of sinus discharge, post-nasal drip and phlegm, and cough. I have mostly recovered but still cough a lot due to excessive sinus drainage and phlegm in my lungs.
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Codeine Sulfate, Aspirin, Loratadine, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride for a patient with Nasal Congestion, Pain, Antihistamine, Ear Infection. The patient has Confusional State
Comments: During an ear infection and taking the above medication I was also doing touch up painting in the house prior to putting it on the market. As it was freezing I didn't ventilate the house which was heated by central heating. I was using over that week 6 different paints some with very high volatile o ...
More related studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sciatic nerve injury
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.