Home > Sudafed 12 hour > Sleepiness > Sudafed 12 hour and Sleepiness
Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Sleepiness (Drowsiness)?
We study 3,061 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 67 have Sleepiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleepiness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Sleepiness >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour (latest outcomes from 3,855 users) has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion.
Sleepiness (excess sleeping) (latest reports from 494,664 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,061 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 67 people (2.19%) have Sleepiness.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Sleepiness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Sleepiness when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
Age of people who have Sleepiness when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
Severity of Sleepiness when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Sleepiness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bone density abnormal (16 people, 23.88%)
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 8.96%)
- Nasopharyngitis (5 people, 7.46%)
- Depression (4 people, 5.97%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (3 people, 4.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (26 people, 38.81%)
- Allegra (26 people, 38.81%)
- Celebrex (24 people, 35.82%)
- Nasonex (21 people, 31.34%)
- Xanax (21 people, 31.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleepiness while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Sleepiness
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Sleepiness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Does lasix cause sleepiness
sleeps all the time up for short time and then needs to sleep again
More questions for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sleepiness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
More reviews for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sleepiness
On eHealthMe, Sudafed 12 Hour (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used for nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions Sudafed 12 Hour is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sudafed 12 Hour used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sleepiness
Recent Sudafed 12 hour related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sleepiness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28