Home > Sudafed 12 hour > Sweating increased > Sudafed 12 hour and Sweating increased
Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Sweating increased?
We study 3,061 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Sweating increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Sweating increased >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour (latest outcomes from 3,855 users) has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion.
Sweating increased (excess sweating) (latest reports from 41,304 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3,061 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 11 people (0.36%) have Sweating Increased.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Sweating increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sweating increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Sweating increased||36.36%||63.64% |
Age of people who have Sweating increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Sweating increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||20.00%||10.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Sweating increased when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Nasal congestion (1 people, 9.09%)
- Multiple allergies (1 people, 9.09%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 9.09%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluoxetine (1 people, 9.09%)
- Zithromax (1 people, 9.09%)
- Claritin-d (1 people, 9.09%)
- Alcohol (1 people, 9.09%)
- Librax (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating Increased while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Sweating Increased
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Sweating Increased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sweating increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
More reviews for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sweating increased
On eHealthMe, Sudafed 12 Hour (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used for nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions Sudafed 12 Hour is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sudafed 12 Hour used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sweating increased
Recent Sudafed 12 hour related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Delsym, Sudafed 12 Hour for a 43-year old woman who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Tribulus Terrestris for a 34-year old man who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Sudafed 12 Hour, Coumadin for a 41-year old man who has Factor V Leiden Mutation
- Comparions of Montelukast Sodium, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a 59-year old man who has Sinus Drainage
- Comparions of Ms Contin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride for a 39-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Children's Zyrtec Allergy, Sudafed for a 10-year old girl who has Allergic Cough
- Comparions of Sudafed, Benadryl for a 35-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Progesterone, Sudafed for a 24-year old woman who has No Periods And Head Pressure In Sinus
- Comparions of Benadryl, Sudafed, Ibuprofen for a 37-year old woman who has Back Pain - Low
- Comparions of Sudafed, Mefenamic Acid for a 21-year old woman who has Stomachache
More related comparison studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Sweating increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Root Canal
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks