Home > Sudafed 12 hour > Urinary retention > Sudafed 12 hour and Urinary retention
Review: could Sudafed 12 hour cause Urinary retention?
We study 3,061 people who have side effects while taking Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Urinary retention. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary retention and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Urinary retention >>>
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour (latest outcomes from 3,855 users) has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion.
Urinary retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder) (latest reports from 86,041 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 3,061 people reported to have side effects when taking Sudafed 12 hour. Among them, 13 people (0.42%) have Urinary Retention.
Time on Sudafed 12 hour when people have Urinary retention * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urinary retention||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Urinary retention when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Urinary retention||11.11%||88.89% |
Age of people who have Urinary retention when taking Sudafed 12 hour * :
|Urinary retention||0.00%||3.70%||3.70%||0.00%||0.00%||3.70%||77.78%||11.11% |
Severity of Urinary retention when taking Sudafed 12 hour ** :
How people recovered from Urinary retention ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinus congestion (8 people, 61.54%)
- Upper-airway cough syndrome (8 people, 61.54%)
- Asthma (3 people, 23.08%)
- Rhinorrhoea (3 people, 23.08%)
- Dyspnoea (2 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nasacort (3 people, 23.08%)
- Xopenex (3 people, 23.08%)
- Uniphyl (3 people, 23.08%)
- Spiriva (3 people, 23.08%)
- Combivent (3 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Retention while taking Sudafed 12 Hour?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour and have Urinary Retention
- support group for people who take Sudafed 12 hour
- support group for people who have Urinary Retention
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- Can i take saphris with sudafed and benadryl
Is it ok to take sudafed and Benadryl cold and flu tablets with saphris bipolar tablets?
More questions for: Sudafed 12 hour, Urinary retention
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
More reviews for: Sudafed 12 hour, Urinary retention
On eHealthMe, Sudafed 12 Hour (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used for nasal congestion. Find out below the conditions Sudafed 12 Hour is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Sudafed 12 Hour used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Urinary retention
Recent Sudafed 12 hour related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sudafed 12 hour, Urinary retention
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Dreams Bad
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Renal Failure